Reaction score
Hello UGBB,

After lurking on this board for a while I have finally decided to create an account and become an active member of this community.
I am 26 years old and have been training for a while with the past 3 years being the most optimal.

I hope to meet like-minded individuals on this board and learn as much as possible while I am here!

Apart from Bodybuilding I am into travelling, MMA, reading (history/war/sports) and financial markets (stocks, crypto).

See you around!

Reaction score
That's not me Mugzy. I am not related in anyway to that account.

Although I can understand the confusion seeing the similarities in our names. I guess we both like the movie Fight Club, lol.

Reaction score
Welcome! That was a good movie. Stick around there are a lot of helpful, experienced people on here.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
2Q==
2Q==

Stick around. Great place.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Yeah, Mugzy. I wondered how he was able to create an an account with the same handle. I see the difference. Definitely not the same guy as our OG. Welcome aboard though!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Palanhniuk used to be one of my favorite Writers of fiction and there are a lot of great quotes in that book.

”A person had to work hard for it, but a minute of perfection was with the effort. A moment was all you could ever expect from perfection.”