TB-500 / BPC157 Dose question for Newbie

Reaction score
Quite a while back I did some research on peptides. For whatever reason I never went through with it.

However, i'm having some pain in my shoulder which i'm convinced is inflammation oriented. I"m using various holistic stuff along with Cryotherapy, which is helping. However, I want to do more. I was talking to a friend who just started taking it. The site he got it from has 1 vial of a combo TB-500 and BPC-157. Each vial contains 10MG blend.

I have done alot of research on how often to take, what time of day, dose etc. But i'm getting conflicting information.

So what i'm looking for:
- how much bacteriostatic water to mix - either 1 or 2 ML (assuming 2)
- how much to pull for each syringe
- how often and for how long
- how many doses/shots will this give me (trying to determine if 1 vial was not enough)
- any preference on time of day (assuming night when body does alot of repairing during sleep)

Info about me:
- 54 years old / 190 lbs; workout (weights and cardio) alot !!
- On HRT including testosterone, Semorlin, and HCG (now gondadorlin i think)

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've never used them, so I'm no help, but a few here have.

The weekends are kinda dead on here sometimes, so give the thread a bump on Monday if nobody chimes in beforehand.

I will say though that mixing the BAC water is going to be just like with HCG. Use the amount that makes sense math wise and mg/ml for the insulin syringe.

Reaction score
Thanks..

I'm convinced my issue is inflammation. COLD (ice pack or cryo) along with some holistic (turmeric etc) help but minimal

So 2 weeks how are you and/or your wife doing?

Can you PM me with how you determined how much water to use, how much to fill syringe (you said to 20 mark) and how often

Thanks

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Cure all....Deca!!!!
Simple and sweet!!!

Reaction score
well i already have the stuff purchased, so sticking with it

Just looking for dose recommendation. I'm sure with that I can use the various calculators to determine how much BacWater and how much to fill syringe with

Any info is most appreciated...

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could advise on this.

I get the product in the mail tomorrow and would like to begin using it

Any and all help is appreciated

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What’s the blend ratio? How about dosing the same as Farmer Ted?

Reaction score
Unless i'm mistaken (possibly) his are separate vials. Mine are a combo of both. *IF* so then not a good comparison

Did more research today and found:

"The typical dosage of BPC-157 is 250mcg, and is often done 2x/day. So 250mcg AM, 250 PM. But if you prefer 1x/day that’s fine, just stick with 250mcg (not 500mcg). The TB-500 breaks down a bit faster, so ideally you’d use it up within 1-2weeks. At 2x/day you’d use the 5mg up in 10 days.As far as reconstituting, the amount of water required varies. I’ve done a 10mg vial with 3ml. So if you can, use 3ml. And like I said that will mean 250mcg BPC-157 in 15 units, assuming your blend is 5mg/5mg.
If you have to use 5ml, that’s 1mg/ml. So each unit will have 10mcg, and you’d be looking for 25 units to deliver 250mcg BPC-157."
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Reaction score
Btw I called Titan. Their prices are $275-300 PER peptide. So nearly $600 for 2 vials - EEEK

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
THIS STUFF WORKS! AND WHAT I USED WAS CHEAP. I have a horrible rotator cuff injury and it has hurt for 1.5 years. I started training hard and it got worse. My timeless doctor mentioned BPC-157 and she told me I would need 2 vials at 200 each. :eek: I found it online after long research and just decided to take a chance. I got 2 vials of 5mg for $60. I started a daily dose of .5 mg a day for 10 days and now I am on a maintenance program of .5mg 3 times a week. I am on day 17 and my shoulder has not felt this good in over a year and I am continuing to training as heavy as I can without reinjuring. Today I started injected into the injured shoulder because I read that can help accelerate the healing process. I am a believer!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unless i'm mistaken (possibly) his are separate vials. Mine are a combo of both. *IF* so then not a good comparison

Did more research today and found:

"The typical dosage of BPC-157 is 250mcg, and is often done 2x/day. So 250mcg AM, 250 PM. But if you prefer 1x/day that’s fine, just stick with 250mcg (not 500mcg). The TB-500 breaks down a bit faster, so ideally you’d use it up within 1-2weeks. At 2x/day you’d use the 5mg up in 10 days.As far as reconstituting, the amount of water required varies. I’ve done a 10mg vial with 3ml. So if you can, use 3ml. And like I said that will mean 250mcg BPC-157 in 15 units, assuming your blend is 5mg/5mg.
If you have to use 5ml, that’s 1mg/ml. So each unit will have 10mcg, and you’d be looking for 25 units to deliver 250mcg BPC-157."

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Is there any science or data to show whether two 250mcg twice a day doses is more or less effective than 500mcg once a day?

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Is there any science or data to show whether two 250mcg twice a day doses is more or less effective than 500mcg once a day?
there is very little science period.

this stuff has a lot of anecdotal research, but very very little clinical research. so there is very little real "science".

just see what others have done and try to emulate it. IIRC the half lives of both of thiose peptides are fast, so twice a day dosing makes sense. As a general rule of thumb, more frequent dosing is never a bad idea and is often a good idea, just have to weigh that potential benefit vs having to stick yourself more often.

Reaction score
there is very little science period.

this stuff has a lot of anecdotal research, but very very little clinical research. so there is very little real "science".

just see what others have done and try to emulate it. IIRC the half lives of both of thiose peptides are fast, so twice a day dosing makes sense. As a general rule of thumb, more frequent dosing is never a bad idea and is often a good idea, just have to weigh that potential benefit vs having to stick yourself more often.
Those were my initial thoughts. Thank you!

GSgator

Reaction score
I went from 2X day to once a day . I was spot injecting around my incisions and honestly the area was sensitive and that got old lol.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
5mg BPC157 and 5mg TB500 reconstituted with 3ml of bac water each. Draw .15ml of each into 1 insulin syringe and inject (near the injury) do this 2 times per day for a week or until things start to heal or feel better than drop to 1 time per day until fully healed.

lfod14

Reaction score
Very little science on the Peptides, just people using them for many years and the results they get. Like everything, your body size matters. I know when Docs prescribe it, it's always 2x/day, one way to find out. I don't have good results without 500mcg/2x day.

New Threads