Got 10g of MK677 please HELP.

Reaction score
I had NO FREAKING CLUE what I was doing. I thought “hey powder is cheaper man”. But didn’t realize that 1,000mg of this (1g) is extremely small. Literally like 20 some doses of this stuff amounts to almost nothing in my hand.
no clue how to mix it. Nothing.
so here’s the question of the day.
Can I just dump 900mg of liquid ostarine into this container and mix it to be able to kind of measure doses of this stuff?
I don’t have pg300
I don’t have a way to heat it up.
just throwing ideas out there.
I licked the lid so I’m pretty sure I got my weekly dose :/

lfod14

Reaction score
But didn’t realize that 1,000mg of this (1g) is extremely small. Literally like 20 some doses of this stuff amounts to almost nothing in my hand.

It's enough to make a normal sized retail bottle of the stuff, but without solvent it's pretty pointless. pretty sure Ethanol and Water would be correct for MK, not PEG if I remember right.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I cap my own powders... but I also have an analytical balancer with 0.1mg resolution. Got it from a college surplus auction, cost me $30. I also have these ultra tiny microdose measuring spoons I use in combination with the analytical balancer.

So what I do is find out how much each powder weighs using the individual microdose spoons. Then it's just a math excercise from there... i.e. I want 10mg per dose, and my black microdose spoon gives me 5mg... so I use 2 scoops per capsule. It sounds complex, but it's really not... and it only takes me like 10 minutes at most to make 100 capsules that have multiple raw powders stacked in them.

Alternatively, you could just make an oral suspension instead. I used to do this with ora-plus. The only reason I don't do this anymore is because raw powders keep longer, and it's easier to combine separate oral substances in a capsule as opposed to keeping 3-4 different suspensions.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It's enough to make a normal sized retail bottle of the stuff, but without solvent it's pretty pointless. pretty sure Ethanol and Water would be correct for MK, not PEG if I remember right.

You can throw it in straight grain alcohol, or straight water, or in something like Flavor/Ora Plus. Just get the powder into your stomach and you're good to go.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
You can throw it in straight grain alcohol, or straight water, or in something like Flavor/Ora Plus. Just get the powder into your stomach and you're good to go.

I haven't done it in years, but used to use the 189 proof everclear and some mio for flavor

Reaction score
I ordered exactly what they told me. Propglycol. Food grade on Amazon.
im antsy so I also went down to the liquor store and got 190 proof grain (95% alc) I mixed 39ml into the tub, gave it a shake and drew it up into another more secure bottle with a dropper. Giving me 25mg/ml.
pit dissolved almost instantly.

Reaction score
Thanks guys I really appreciate all the info. I dunno what I’d do without you.

New Threads