2021 Bulk

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score
So after gaining around 30 lbs from April to December last year I’ll again be trying to bulk up and look like you beast on here. Currently running 200mg Test C a week. After I get my 99 day lab results from my online clinic around January 5th I’m going to boost my usage to 500mg Test C for 16 weeks and see what results I can have.

I’m also looking to get back to a simple diet of eating the same thing meal in and meal out as this keeps things simple for me. If there is one thing the military instill in me it’s the KISS concept: KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. So below is my log of what I’m going to eat every meal every day.

Meal 1
8oz liquid egg whites
3 eggo waffles or 2 packs of oatmeal fruits and cream type
10oz milk

Meal 2
8oz chicken breast
1.5 cup rice

Meal 3
8oz red meat (sirloin or ground beef)
1.5 cups rice

Meal 4
Some sort of Salmon or Tuna
2 slices of bread

Meal 5 preworkout
cup of yogurt
banana

Meal 6 - this will be before bed and post working on workout days
Protein shake
1 scoop of whey
1/2 cup oats
10oz milk
cup of berries: strawberries blueberries etc

Input is appreciated. This might all change as my workout partner who’s into doing competition shows might want to change this at some point. My main goal is to focus on arms and chest and maybe grow them like no ones business this year.

Reaction score
That's awesome man, can't wait to see your progress!

What's your workout routine going to look like?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Not a bad diet... a little low on the veggie/fiber dept though. Any particular reason you avoid consuming whole eggs?

Looks to be something like 4k-4200cals. In the neighborhood of 120g Fats/350g Carbs/400g Protein?

Best of luck reaching your goals this year. I'll sub.

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score
That's awesome man, can't wait to see your progress!

What's your workout routine going to look like?

Going to be running the 4 day upper lower split that CJ provided for me. Hoping to make some gains I’m not only size but strength as well.

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score
Not a bad diet... a little low on the veggie/fiber dept though. Any particular reason you avoid consuming whole eggs?

Looks to be something like 4k-4200cals. In the neighborhood of 120g Fats/350g Carbs/400g Protein?

Best of luck reaching your goals this year. I'll sub.

Not oppose to whole eggs, and honestly I’ll probably through in a boiled egg every morning, but after eating 4-5 whole eggs boiled every morning for the past 8 months I’m going to try scrambled egg whites for a while and see how it goes. Heck a whole scrambled egg thrown in might be great, but for right now not sure I can stomach another boiled egg for a while.

And as for veggies I try and get them in when I can, but I also plan to buy some pills to supplement what I don’t get for vegetables.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’d see where you get on trt for a year before you go blasting away. You can make loads of progress.

IMO you have a ways to go before you should consider more juice.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd lean toward what Jin is saying. I know you just got done with the rona and lost some of what you had gained but take this as a time to really buckle down on the diet and training and get some composition change moving forward. Just being on the TRT you will be able to lean out and make some great progress. I'd bet that even over a month you could see some drastic change. This is what I would do if I were you.

No blast. Keep your ass off the scale and start/update a log moving forward. Track everything you eat and maybe even include the timing of your meals. Step on the scale other than once a month and stay away from mirrors. Start with good pics of different poses even if they are not flattering. Do updated pics once or twice a month. Go into the gym with a mother ****ing purpose! Even if you're not feeling it, go in there and throw on some screamo/death metal/whatever and get psyched the **** up. Log your workouts to include sets, reps and weights and put them in your journal here. Move the weight and when you can't move it any more do some more reps. You can do that with either drop sets, Seth sets, or something similar.

If you do all of that then you should have a solid platform to build off of and then maybe reassess in 6 months. You want your house built on solid rock instead of sand.

Reaction score
What has your training looked like up until this point? Have you seen much progress?

I don't know what you've been doing, but in terms of what Jin and Creek said, they are probably right. You might be best served saving that 500mg test run for when you hit some kind of plateau.

Newb gains for me, came fast and easy without any need for extra test. My first 6 mos training natural were amazing- the speed at which I progressed has never been matched no matter what was in my system.

I don't want to assume anything though. If you've already been busting your ass the past year, and you're stuck, that's a different story.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cohiba,

If I remember correctly he just started TRT 2-3 months ago. Not sure on the training leading up but he also just got over the Rona. Being this new to TRT I would imagine he should be right in the peak and be able to make decent progress without a blast.

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score
Haven’t been able to get on and make any replies. I started the TRT around 90 days ago. Up until getting on TRT I was seeing gains in weight and gains in strength. Honestly, my eating and workout routine stayed about the same and honestly I haven’t saw hardly any results. No massive gains, no strength gains really. Waiting to see my lab results from 90 days in with the online clinic to see what my levels look like. I’ve ate basically the same thing and did up until the last month the same training. Now granted I did just get over the Rona and lost some weight and tomorrow will be my first day back in the gym. However, when Jim speaks you usually listen, so for now I’ll add more cals, keep my training on par and see if I can make some change on 200mg a week. Also, from now on I’m going to post a detailed workout and eating log daily. So this thing might be about to get super detailed with many pages for those following. Also, thanks for everything as always guys.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You are not going to see massive strength gains from trt.

You should be:

Recovering faster/better from your workouts
Higher in libido
Not feeling anxious/depressed (if those were symptom of your low t)
Basically feeling healthy/good/confident/more optimistic.

The body changes will happen but, over time. Just like steroids aren’t magic, neither is trt. It’s extremely helpful if you were suffering symptoms because of a hypogonadal condition.

Really hard to judge because you have had COVID. Just keep going forwards and let’s see what the bloodwork says.

Reactions: CJ

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know Jin mentioned a year but give it a solid 6 months and I guarantee you’ll see solid results as long as you stick to your plan

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. There are a few things I would ask them to include in the test next time though. I'd like to see SHBG, Albumin, Free Test and your PSA.

I would imagine being above 1500 ng/dL that your dr may adjust your dosage and have you retest in the near future. If not, then I'd ride that until you reached a plateau. At that total level you're higher than an 18yo kid