at any rate the joke or whatever you want to call it was rude & offensive

people lashed out at me rightfully so, not just because of the gay joke

but because I act like a know it all & a holier than thou which I am not

to anyone and everyone offended by my statements in that thread

I apologize to you all

am hoping that you will try to look past it & let me show you I can do better

not always jumping in and regurgitating my experiences & common knowledges

also not being over defensive which is also not a good look for me

this experience has really taught me a lot & appreciate the way it has enlightened me

John Ziegler

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
Last week in a thread I said "if you think that's hot youre gay"

about stefi cohen, which was intended to be taken with a grain of salt

we joke a lot about gay around here but am not a gay hater even slightly

I apologize to you all

this experience has really taught me a lot & appreciate the way it has enlightened me

John Ziegler

it’s big of you to apologize whether people were offended or not. It’s hard to always define the line between whats a joke and what’s offensive especially on the internet.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Havmt seen the thread but mad props...now when are we gonna collaborate on a song?!

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
. . . to anyone and everyone offended by my statements in that thread

I apologize to you all

am hoping that you will try to look past it & let me show you I can do better . . .

EVERYone fuks up. Many, or some, or at least a few, of everyone else over-reacts and has something to say in response. It's why I avoid political threads and their sneaky cousins about vaccines and masks and try to confine myself to bodybuilding, and dick and fart jokes.

Life goes on ...........

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Havmt seen the thread but mad props...now when are we gonna collaborate on a song?!

You may be the only musician he will listen to....that duo might be interesting if you can get him to agree that his fartboxing on side B

Keep your head up Z we all have bad days BTW your advice on the Dean and it’s tuning is working. Thanks

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Last week in a thread I said "if you think that's hot youre gay"

about stefi cohen, which was intended to be taken with a grain of salt

we joke a lot about gay around here but am not a gay hater even slightly

I apologize to you all

John Ziegler

The Underground isn't just about growing physically; we grow as people. This is a great example of that.

It's great to have a supportive community like this; helps me to be a little bit better every day.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
**** I should prob shut up but I can’t. I did not read thread or see it but judging by your past posts I’m sure it was not meant in a harmful way. Big of you to apologize for sure if you really feel you needed to.

Seems like a lot of stuff people get butt hurt about the politics shit ok I get it starts arguments but if we take away gay jokes what do we have left? I’m polish I heard pollack jokes all my life on top of it I have a big head I didn’t hear the end of it my whole child hood but it gave me thick skin.

Not trying to stir up no shit by this what’s so ever I’m glad you said your sorties if you really felt that way but we all need to take a joke here I get my balls busted all the time I take it and roll with it and if your gay and can take a dick you should be able to take a joke(sorry had to)

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Im willing to forgive you if you will admit that Nirvana was awful and briefly ruined music.

Literally just got in a debate about this today.. they are the most.. well 2nd most .. overrated band of all time.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

it's a good thread minus all my bullshit & what was created by it & yes lets put something together soon

Im willing to forgive you if you will admit that Nirvana was awful and briefly ruined music.

some bands are horrible in some peoples opinion for numerous reasons

for whatever reason I used to not like Tom Petty or Neil Young

(apples to oranges) but now think they are incredible

unexplainable about what we like & don't sometimes

I'm not forgiving u until u admit u would eat stefi's ass.

she used to be really cute like I said in that thread

that coupled with knowing she doesn't have any ball's that might fall down

and slap me in the face like a couple cast iron frying pans

might be able to lick her butt like an ice cream cone

You may be the only musician he will listen to....that duo might be interesting if you can get him to agree that his fartboxing on side B

Keep your head up Z we all have bad days BTW your advice on the Dean and it’s tuning is working. Thanks

thank you, glad to hear it, the Korean & Chinese Deans & Fender's are never set up right out of the box

they just slop all the parts together throw it in the box seal it up & that's how it stays till you get it

total piece of shit till it's dial it in correctly

**** I should prob shut up but I can’t. I did not read thread or see it but judging by your past posts I’m sure it was not meant in a harmful way. Big of you to apologize for sure if you really feel you needed to.

Seems like a lot of stuff people get butt hurt about the politics shit ok I get it starts arguments but if we take away gay jokes what do we have left? I’m polish I heard pollack jokes all my life on top of it I have a big head I didn’t hear the end of it my whole child hood but it gave me thick skin.

Not trying to stir up no shit by this what’s so ever I’m glad you said your sorties if you really felt that way but we all need to take a joke here I get my balls busted all the time I take it and roll with it and if your gay and can take a dick you should be able to take a joke(sorry had to)

thank you Bobby & yes gay is a lot of fun

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like you dude.

I agreed under the circumstance it was a tad offensive, but I take a lot of the stuff you say like that with a grain of salt. I don't know why, but you crack me up with pissing matches you get into sometimes on here. You always stand your ground but don't usually take things too far. I find it funny. You seem kinda non-conformist, which I like.

Good for you apologizing!

Reactions: Jin

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Meh, if grown ass men get offended...fuk em.

You are a good dude and it is perfectly fine to have a different opinion and/or taste than others.

Nothing wrong with calling someone gay for fuksake. Fags typically don't care so why would straight people make a big deal of it? Reminds me of the white cucks screaming "Black Lives Matter" while spitting and throwing shit at the black cops.

Anyway, if it made you feel better for posting this. Good on you for doing it.

PS: I'd still fuk the shit out out of Stephi Cohan if I didn't have to look at her ugly man face.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Have you seen this? Literally never heard any of Post Malone's music before this just knew he was a shitty auto-tune "rapper" of some sorts, but I was pretty impressed by this...

He is much better here then his shitty rap or whatever you call his garbage now.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
He is much better here then his shitty rap or whatever you call his garbage now.

I can agree with u there without even hearing it, disagree with you on stefi having an ugly man face, haters gonna hate, its all good :32 (17):

New Threads