Injections and scar tissue

Reaction score
I have been injecting for decades and I can't find an answer anywhere on the web to some of my questions. Is it possible, lets say for example that my shoulders have too much scar tissue underneath and I'm getting little if any benefits from the injections? I use a 1 inch 23 gauge needle on my shoulders. I'm only 5 '7 and weigh a little under 200 I never get any sort of injection soreness after I inject in the shoulders and when I inject my glutes with a 1.5 inch 23 gauge pin I often get some soreness after the injection (I think a good soreness?) Maybe I should use a 1.5 pin on my shoulders? Thanks for your help and please only serious replies
I'm new to this site and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post my message here?

I have been injecting fordecades and I can't find an answer anywhere on the web to some of my questions.
Is it possible lets say for example on myshoulder that there's too much scar tissue underneath and I'm getting little ifany benefits from the injections? I use a 1 inch 23 gauge needle on myshoulders. I'm only 5 '7 and weigh a little under 200 and I'm over 50. I use a 1.5 inch 23 gauge when I inject into my glutes and I often get soreness after the injection and sometimes for a day or more and it feels like it's a good soreness , if that makes any sense.

Thanks for you help

hwntime

Reaction score
Damn! 23g into the delts? I use 29 slins into mine. I doubt there would be less effectiveness of compounds. Maybe the time to distribute could change a little but it will all eventually be absorbed by your body. You could always l use subq in smaller doses for a change.

Gabriel

Reaction score
23 in delts isn't unheard of..

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I do 23g most of the time. I also sense scar tissue resistance sometimes to either getting the needle into the site or to pushing the plunger once I'm where I wanna be. So far, my results, sides, and lab numbers have always confirmed the oil is getting into and among me, some way, somehow.

My career does not go back decades like yours does, but it does span this century, fwiw.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
How about a proper introduction? Welcome!!

Ped X

Reaction score
I have been using 1.5" 22g for years and I don't have any issues. I think you are over analyzing the whole situation. Just get it in ya!