Other activities

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guns for me ... I've had many ... but I'm pretty much in love with my AR ... spent more time with it in woods ... desert and of course the now that I live in a city at the range ...

Reaction score
Frisbee golf is enjoyable. I had never played up until a few weeks ago but it's quite fun even though I'm nearly as bad at as golf.

Slic.

Reaction score
It’s counterintuitive, but once I started with trad gear I realized I wasnt handicapped. I just changed the way I hunted and learned so much.

Then when I pretty much put the gun down entirely, it was crazy how much better I was at getting on critters.

Do you instinctive shoot or use some type of ranging method? I've decided if I get a nice bull down this year I'm going to go trad.

Nice thing about the compound is that I can pick it up 3 or 4 weeks before the season and be dialed in. With the recurve it seems to be something you have to stay up on year around.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Do you instinctive shoot or use some type of ranging method? I've decided if I get a nice bull down this year I'm going to go trad.

Nice thing about the compound is that I can pick it up 3 or 4 weeks before the season and be dialed in. With the recurve it seems to be something you have to stay up on year around.

I shoot split finger pure instinctive but if I hunted out west a lot I would definitely shoot three under and gap shoot.

My style of hunting here is to get stuff close. Like 17-18 yards is a long shot for me on a deer.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Guns, computers, and cars are my other hobbies. The only downside is the price of ammo right now... OUCH.

Guns get REAL expensive once you delve into the world of NFA items...

New Threads