What do I do guys?!?!?!

Reaction score
I ate 1200 calories between my breakfast and 2 hrs later my post workout meal.
Are you a younger guy trying to make weight for a team. Like wrestling or something. Curious why you would drop so much weight and wanting to continue to lose 1 lb a week. Maybe it was answered already I didn’t read thru everything.
I'm a 19 year old computer science student nerd who plays pokemon. The reason I wanna cut down so fast is because 1. im a bit of a perfectionist and 2. im dying to be free to take a shower or go to the beach without feeling crippling anxiety and depression symptoms. For me, its lift or suffer.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
I'm a 19 year old computer science student nerd who plays pokemon. The reason I wanna cut down so fast is because 1. im a bit of a perfectionist and 2. im dying to be free to take a shower or go to the beach without feeling crippling anxiety and depression symptoms. For me, its lift or suffer.
Address your depression and anxiety, thats the real issue.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As everyone has said, pick up the fork. Several of us, myself included, will slam back over 1200 calories in 1 sitting. Why did you feel the need to cut? Why not continue to pack on more lean mass? My wife is in the 2800 calorie range at 135. Not sure where you got your information from but where your intentions may be well suited, your execution went Tango Uniform