Steroid Sources? First cycle

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
I was in the same spot as you not too long ago. Just introduce yourself in the appropriate part of the forum, stick around for a while, and become an active member of the forum. Be careful with online sources, it's easy to get scammed. There might be some legit ones out there, but remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Also, this is my first time going into the world of forums, so I apologize if I came off super demanding, or strong. I'm inexperienced on this side of bodybuilding which is why I am here. I appreciate any constructive criticism just as much as I appreciate guidance.

You're fine.

And give those guys at the gym some time. If they trust you, and see you putting in the work, they'll more than likely help you out at some point.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Post up and make friends

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Patience and common sense goes a long way!

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I’ve always wondered what the jacked roiders would say if I had the balls to go up and ask.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Um, getting connected is hard but once you’re in, you’re in. I’d be interested to see if you are actually even correctly identifying the steroid users at your gym.
It’s not super obvious who’s on gear and who’s not.
However, with time, you can tell a little bit easier once you are using the gear, and then conversations are a bit easier.
Basically, to echo the other members, you ought to build a relationship with the big guys at your gym, and after a few months, just maybe, one might reveal their source.
One method you could use is to simply subscribe to those TRT clinics online. I get those ads on Instagram all the time.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve always wondered what the jacked roiders would say if I had the balls to go up and ask.
U mean to tell me u and the jacked roiders aren’t on a first name basis already?

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Try taking the biggest guy in the gym out for dinner or a protein shake in the most non gay way possible and build a friendship.

I take women out to dinner to get something else that starts with an "s"... So kinda same logic ... Kinda serious. Other than that id really have no idea where to even start def wouldnt trust any weird sites on the web.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I wanna go on record and say I never walked up to a juiced man and asked what is your source haha I'm pretty acquainted with them and in talking they asked if I take anything. I responded with "I would if i had access". And they went on to tell me to be smart about it, ask any questions I have, and that they never tell anyone where to get them.

If I was in desperate need, I'd have followed up that statement asking if they could acquire said gear for me.. middle man it so they don't have to give up their source.

I'd found legitimate online sources before I had graduated highschool. I remember joining a commercial gym at 18, and the dumbass owner must have thought I was like you... tried selling me a $1200 test/deca cycle there in his office. Lmfao what a rip off, a year later he was getting his gear through me as were the local police in the gym. It was funny cause I didn't even do my first pin until 21.

Reactions: Jin

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Try taking the biggest guy in the gym out for dinner or a protein shake in the most non gay way possible and build a friendship.

I take women out to dinner to get something else that starts with an "s"... So kinda same logic ... Kinda serious. Other than that id really have no idea where to even start def wouldnt trust any weird sites on the web.

On that advice Id look for the girl in the gym on gear and hit her up lol

Reactions: CJ

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Also, just remembered a funny story from like 10yrs ago, this guy came up to me in the gym who i never saw before and never saw again either and would not stop asking me about where i could get steroids for me and told him i have no idea and dont take steroids which was completely true but i did take prohormones so i guess i was pretty big but dont think i looked like i was on the good stuff, dont even remember if i mentioned phs to him but they were legal then anyway.

New Threads