Looking for Beard Oil Recommendations

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I've been growing out my beard for a while now, and I've come to realize the importance of proper beard care. One thing that keeps popping up in my research is the use of beard oil to keep everything looking and feeling great.

I've never used beard oil before, so I'm turning to this forum to ask for recommendations. What beard oils have you tried and loved? What brands or specific products would you recommend for someone relatively new to this?

Here are a few things I'm particularly interested in:

• Effectiveness in softening and conditioning the beard
  • Pleasant scent (if any)
  • Absorption rate (I don't want anything too greasy)
  • Any additional benefits or standout features
I appreciate any input you can provide. It's always great to hear from people who have firsthand experience with these products.

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I've been growing out my beard for a while now, and I've come to realize the importance of proper beard care. One thing that keeps popping up in my research is the use of beard oil to keep everything looking and feeling great.

I've never used beard oil before, so I'm turning to this forum to ask for recommendations. What beard oils have you tried and loved? What brands or specific products would you recommend for someone relatively new to this?

Here are a few things I'm particularly interested in:

• Effectiveness in softening and conditioning the beard
  • Pleasant scent (if any)
  • Absorption rate (I don't want anything too greasy)
  • Any additional benefits or standout features
I appreciate any input you can provide beard oil 2024 reviews. It's always great to hear from people who have firsthand experience with these products.
Looking forward to your suggestions and insights! thanks in advance

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Beard oil is never going to leave you greasy unless you over apply it and don't brush it out. Pick whatever fragrance you, or the ladies like.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
I use Beardbrand or Bearded Bastard. Mostly Beardbrand. They have a less expensive line on Amazon that I prefer over their premium products - Lumber Yard. I use beard balm more than oils once the beard gets to a certain length.

Attachments

• IMG_3629.jpeg
    IMG_3629.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
I use Beardbrand or Bearded Bastard. Mostly Beardbrand. They have a less expensive line on Amazon that I prefer over their premium products - Lumber Yard. I use beard balm more than oils once the beard gets to a certain length.
now i see where the name came from

Reaction score
some popular beard oil brands to consider include Beardbrand, Honest Amish, and Jack Black. They offer a range of high-quality oils with different scents and formulations to suit your preferences.

Ultimately, finding the right beard oil is a personal journey, so don't be afraid to experiment with different brands and scents until you find the perfect fit for you. Happy bearding!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vo5 hot oil… i learned it from watchin all the 80’s commercials and movies where all the non Caucasians would use it to straighten out their weaves

Reaction score
I used my wife's conditioner. She got mad though. She thought my beard was soft and smelled good until she found out it was her stuff. It really helped my skin too.