First post... now welcome me! ; }

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Been out of the game for a while but board rules haven't changed since the early 2000's. I skimmed the rules to be honest... but its all the same shit I saw 20 years ago.

I quibble, therefore I am. In the last 20 years, and especially the last 5, political threads have gained popularity in what were originally intended to be bodybuilding boards ... often with a divisive effect. There is one board I'm aware of with an O.G. admin that actually includes "no politics" among its Rules. This little dickens (me) registered with great expectations and was immediately inundated with source-promoting emails, so ... go figure. Here, there are no black/white Rules about politics, no source-promoting emails, a different O.G. admin who makes his intentions clear and keeps things running smoothly with a very subtle hand. It's different here, I think you'll like it.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
I quibble, therefore I am. In the last 20 years, and especially the last 5, political threads have gained popularity in what were originally intended to be bodybuilding boards ... often with a divisive effect. There is one board I'm aware of with an O.G. admin that actually includes "no politics" among its Rules. This little dickens (me) registered with great expectations and was immediately inundated with source-promoting emails, so ... go figure. Here, there are no black/white Rules about politics, no source-promoting emails, a different O.G. admin who makes his intentions clear and keeps things running smoothly with a very subtle hand. It's different here, I think you'll like it.

No need for political bullshit here.... I 100% AGREE! But when you're new like me.... you get at least one free pass when you F up. So here is my F up... TRUMP 2024!

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Telephone.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I've been lurking in the background for a few days.... Good stuff.

I was a skinny kid in HS weighing 135 lbs soaking wet when I entered a gym for the first time (2001). Lifting became an obsession and lifestyle over the following 8yrs. In 2009, between chasing that dollar and becoming a father, I left the gym. Fast forward 12 yrs to Feb 2021 and I’m finally back in the gym. I’m in the worst shape I’ve ever been in….. but not for long. DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!

I was an active member years ago on MMIpowertraining; just wondering if I know anyone here. (I did read the board rules and no I am not promoting another site as MMI shut down years ago)

Two questions:

I created a profile album but I don’t see an option to set profile pic. What gives?
Can you not delete “Progress” photos? Posted a couple pics by accident.

Welcome to the Underground!