Switching orals every 3days

GymGod

Reaction score
Does anyone else switch their orals every 3 days on their cycle to confuse your body so it doesn’t get used to it? I’ve heard this from a couple people and even rich piana said to always switch your compounds. I was wondering if anyone else does this. I posted in one forum about it and no one seemed to know why anyone would ever do that but I’ve been told by a couple Well known board vets that it’s a good way to run your orals.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Confuse the body?

The steroid binds to the androgen receptor* and does what it does, there's no confusion involved.

Different compounds have different effects, but there's no confusion.

*have seen some things lately saying that some orals don't actually bind to the AR, there's an as yet unknown mechanism of action.

Last edited:

GymGod

Reaction score
Confuse the body?

The steroid binds to the androgen receptor and does what it does, there's no confusion involved.

Different compounds have different effects, but there's no confusion.
It just doesn’t get used to it as easy tolerance wise.

https://youtu.be/UyajlKCBXQE

here’s rich saying the same thing

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I know it's not apples to apples, but in this study Oxandrolone continued to be effective for the 6 month study on burn patients. Doesn't seem like the body got used to it...

"Long-term oxandrolone treatment increases muscle protein net deposition via improving amino acid utilization in pediatric patients 6 months after burn injury" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079061/

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And your body never gets confused by Testosterone, so why would there be a difference? Oral vs injectable, it still ends up in the same place, just look at oral vs inj winstrol. Hell, you can drink the injectable version.

GymGod

Reaction score
And your body never gets confused by Testosterone, so why would there be a difference? Oral vs injectable, it still ends up in the same place, just look at oral vs inj winstrol. Hell, you can drink the injectable version.
Not confusion your body gets used to the compound and this is proven every cycle you do and the reason people up their doses. Your body will not receive the same results at the same doses with the same compounds over time and that’s the reason you change compounds so your body doesn’t adjust to it. It’s the same with any drug you introduce to your body

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Not confusion your body gets used to the compound and this is proven every cycle you do and the reason people up their doses. Your body will not receive the same results at the same doses with the same compounds over time and that’s the reason you change compounds so your body doesn’t adjust to it. It’s the same with any drug you introduce to your body

Or could it be because you're a larger human being at that point, and as with most drugs, there's a mg/kg or similar dose protocol?

Or maybe some actually DON'T need a larger dose, and they're just following bro science?

Or your body creates additional AR during cycle in response to the larger androgen load?

Food for thought.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score

Simply...not...true....

FUA225

Reaction score
Or could it be because you're a larger human being at that point, and as with most drugs, there's a mg/kg or similar dose protocol?

Or maybe some actually DON'T need a larger dose, and they're just following bro science?

Or your body creates additional AR during cycle in response to the larger androgen load?

Food for thought.

CJ does it again

Reaction score
I rotate sometimes daily not so much as to confuse but to reduce sides and possibly shock system keep it guessing and or make sure to get a little benefit from everything I typically do the same rotation style with oils again I figure better a little of everything than a ton of one thing

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
please explain the difference in confusing the body and shocking the system?

I rotate sometimes daily not so much as to confuse but to reduce sides and possibly shock system keep it guessing and or make sure to get a little benefit from everything I typically do the same rotation style with oils again I figure better a little of everything than a ton of one thing

GymGod

Reaction score
It also wouldn’t make sense for people to take orals only on work out days or as preworkout either and they still do. Just saying if nobody can understand any part of this reasoning

Reaction score
I've never heard of this. Confuse the body? How? I've never heard of any this in my 10+ years being involved with compounds. Rich Piana gave shit advice to people in my opinion. I think this is bro science. You don't need a larger dose each cycle. Your body reacts the same. You're just bigger and stronger as you get later on down the road with compounds. There is a limit, even with gear. People just want to get bigger and bigger/ push the limits so they get in the mindset of having a tolerance.

GymGod

Reaction score
I've never heard of this. Confuse the body? How? I've never heard of any this in my 10+ years being involved with compounds. Rich Piana gave shit advice to people in my opinion. I think this is bro science. You don't need a larger dose each cycle. Your body reacts the same. You're just bigger and stronger as you get later on down the road with compounds. There is a limit, even with gear. People just want to get bigger and bigger/ push the limits so they get in the mindset of having a tolerance.

Could be bro science for sure but it seemed to work last cycle and the fact that people use orals for preworkout or on workout days wouldn’t make any sense at all so why do people do that? It’s all I’m saying. Butttt to tell you the truth I didn’t do it this cycle lol. Instead I did 25mg dbol WITHHH the androl too @ 50mg haha you guys made me paranoid

Xxplosive

Reaction score
It also wouldn’t make sense for people to take orals only on work out days or as preworkout either and they still do. Just saying if nobody can understand any part of this reasoning

It actually makes PERFECT sense- orals have a super short half life, and stimulate CNS immediately- so taking them on workout days only, youre getting a strength/power boost to lift more/heavier, providing a stimulus to grow, and skipping them on your off days gives your liver a break.

The oils will still keep you anabolic and growing if food is there on non-lift days, and a fresh liver will do more for you than a stressed liver with more drugs.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
personally haven't tried switching them up

But have used dbol & anavar together & that is a great deal

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Slap those board vets who told you to switch orals every 3 days. That's truly a stupid thought with no valid reason to do it, other than someone has a bunch of leftovers they don't know what to do with.

New Threads