Im back fellas

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn that sucks bro...well WELCOME BACK!!! I thought you were in the land of sand bro??

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Due to some minor depression issues and the girl and I parting our ways due to domestic issues im finally back. If any of you guys could lend some k.owledge right now itd be great to get me back on my feet again. Hope everybody has been ok since ive been gone. Thanks again guys

welcome back brother!!! i missed ya,i was MIA to for a few weeks due to fucking migraines,PM brother so we can dicuss some stuff,we need to talk

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best way to get over somebody is get on somebody. They're a dime a dozen bro. You'll be glad it happened in a few weeks and be better for it. But seriously, go smash some skeezers out. You'll be good.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
glad you're back bro! Was about to send out a search party.

Man, time heals all... That's what it comes down to brother!

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Infantry. I bet that a lot of girls are waiting in line to date you :)

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey stud Welcome back

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No im not in the land of the sand yet. I leave next thursday for training and then after im done than im back in afghanistan. Honestly andro is right my cycle is right around the corner so once my boots touch down im getting my goods and focusing all my time on training and well my job of course but itwill help me out. Thanks for everyones support.