To vets and admin..tech difficulties

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The out only feels up like 1/2 my screen, it's like 16:9 letterbox with black/carbon colored margins on both sides running vertical on either side of the screen, anyway you can make the forum fill up the whole screen?

I hope I explained this correctly.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It might be set to a percentage or set width as opposed to fully fluid for the whole screen.

Mine leave a background gap on either side as well, like watching HDTV with the borders.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
But I'm on my iPad and does it on my laptop as well

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's the same for me and I'm sure everyone else

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am using my ipad as well and its the same as your describing. Guess because i didnt buy the "forum viewing" app. Im not too sure on my laptop. But we chose these skins for the forum a few months back, we all chose the carbon/black margins instead of the blue that was also available.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
The out only feels up like 1/2 my screen, it's like 16:9 letterbox with black/carbon colored margins on both sides running vertical on either side of the screen, anyway you can make the forum fill up the whole screen?

I hope I explained this correctly.

Im pretty sure thats just the design of the forum not an issue. Please post a screenshot for us.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure thats just the design of the forum not an issue. Please post a screenshot for us.

It is, just checked on my other comp. just the layout.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats the way is supposed to look.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just trim off the unwanted bits in the sides with a sawzall .... Problemo solved!

Braw16

Reaction score
I'm on a iPad also and it is the same thing. I also can't chat since I updated this thing.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on a iPad also and it is the same thing. I also can't chat since I updated this thing.

Yep, same here. Since I updated mine I can write something in the chat and have to refresh the screen to see it post and what others are saying. BOO!!

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score

I have to reload the window each time or I can't see the shouts (I'm on my iPad but It's the same on my Mac Book Pro). It doesn't bother me though.

New Threads