Introduction

Reaction score
Hello all,
After much stalking around several different boards, decided this was the one to settle with due to constant BS and shady dealings at other places. Been dedicated the last 3 years but have always done it on and off for the last 9 but like I said the last 4 years have been solid. Due to a recent injury (no fault of my own) I haven't been able to lift as heavy and of course have lost alot of strength but not a thing that will let me down. Hopefully an upcoming surgery to fix the last will strengthen my issue and I can go back at it 100%. Until then its light weights, high reps and cardio for me. I am 5'8, 170, 32 inch waist (was 190 before surgery) and sitting at about 13% bodyfat when i last checked. My supplements include XF Ultrapeptide or Myofusion, pre workout (I switch after every tub to try new things out), BCAAs (currently Aminolast which i have become a fan of but still love recoverpro), multivitamin, omega 3-6-9 oil caps, and honestly cycle assist for the benefits it can provide even off cycle. I did my last test e cycle last year and loved it, before that i did a cycle of hdrol and dzine. Though i loved dzine I never felt great on cycle whereas I felt great on test. Once my injury heals and I can get myself together looking at another cycle. Until then looking to further my learning with some of the vets here.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome man, you came to the right spot. enjoy

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother. I noticed that typo too haha

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Bro

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the best board

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro!

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard. Welcome to SI

Reaction score
Hello steroidinsight,
I am new to this forum and the ug anabolic world but I do have some experience with deca and test e. Currently this person met a domestic online guy. I am on Test E 250 and Deca 300 both from pharmacom labs. Just started a week ago and need some advice on how I should cycle this? For PCT I ordered and received nolva but I was told deca doesn't mix with it so I place another order for aromasin. So thats what I'm working with right now any help on cycling this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Chase

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey chase make your own thread in the anabolic section and I'm sure we can help you. Yes nolva on cycle with deca isn't exactly bad but it causes progesterone receptors to be more sensitive.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, you'll learn all you need to know about every aspect of bodybuilding here. It's the best forum on the net and I'm sure you'll agree once you start feeling at home here.