Just a friendly introduction 💪

Reaction score
These guys take way more than 200mgs. But I don't know where the line is. It happens with all androgens I guess but some guy seems to get deeper, longer, creases in their face.
In one of Todd’s more recent videos he’s said he stays on 750 test, 1100 mast year round. Kurt hates Masteron unless it’s a precontest settting. I like them both but disagree with a few of the things they say, granted they both have PHD’s so who the fuck am I right? Lol

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
so who the fuck am I right? Lol
this can be applied to most people on most topics actually, not just steroids. 😂

With that said, staying on 750mg of test and 1100mg of masteron all year round is ridiculous and unnecessary. I'd love to understand what it is he is accomplishing with that

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
In one of Todd’s more recent videos he’s said he stays on 750 test, 1100 mast year round. Kurt hates Masteron unless it’s a precontest settting. I like them both but disagree with a few of the things they say, granted they both have PHD’s so who the fuck am I right? Lol
Just compare their faces.

Reaction score
this can be applied to most people on most topics actually, not just steroids. 😂

With that said, staying on 750mg of test and 1100mg of masteron all year round is ridiculous and unnecessary. I'd love to understand what it is he is accomplishing with that
Prostate Enlargement 😂 Nuked Hdl and probably a handful more negative things

Reaction score
I’m about to have the thickest skin in the game after this forum, you guys don’t hold back! It’s like a breathe of fresh air. People aren’t whispering sweet nothings and petting my balls. I’m getting shit on! Love the energy brother

New Threads