Toremifene PCT....Is it REALLY as good as it sounds??

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It sounds great to me.....less side effects....PERIOD!

It had me at that.....though there seems to be many other positives as well.

The problem I'm having is on researching and real life results. There are some good, some bad, and rarely with bloods to back it up.

I've noticed a couple guys here have used Torem in their PCT protocol. Instead of just PMing them about it for my own knowledge, or searching old threads (which I've done plenty of), I've decided on refreshing the idea in hopes to get a good thread going on Toremifene and it's possibilities as a "better" PCT.

Who's run it?

Have you ran other SERM's and were the results better/same/worse?

Dosing?

Any other questions or statements about Torem?

(PLEASE refrain from cut/paste of endless pages of studies and/or wiki articles..etc.)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran

Torm
120/60/60/60

Aromasin
12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

and it was awesome. I was hitting PR's thru torem pct. And I didn't cry. Not once.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear it works the same as clomid...if not better AND minus the harsh sides of other SERMs

SAD

Reaction score
The PCT outlined by POB is exactly what I ran multiple times (ironic isn't it ;) ) all with great results and bloodwork to back it up. This was after a couple of runs with nolva/clomid and so-so results.

What else do you want to know? You try it, you'll love it.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about adding in a low dose of Clomid?

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The PCT outlined by POB is exactly what I ran multiple times (ironic isn't it ;) ) all with great results and bloodwork to back it up. This was after a couple of runs with nolva/clomid and so-so results.

Hey SAD...in your sticky you say you only frontloaded the torem one day right, so in POB protocol, do you recommend the 120 for a week or the other way?

SAD

Reaction score
Ahhhh, thanks for pointing that out. When I read POB's outline above, I skimmed over that, but either way is acceptable. I just frontloaded day 1 because as an oral with a short active life, one week is overkill IMO. But as I said, either way is effective.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Sorry. Credit due to SAD, he recommended it to me and I loved it.

SAD

Reaction score
Why? What is the clomid gonna due that the torem won't?

Exactly. And it IS possible to overstimulate the HPTA, which is counter-productive and damaging. Torem is all inclusive bros, don't fuck with the recipe, it works.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Completely agree here...clomid and/or clomid/nolva is basically what is trying to be avoided due to their undesirable sides

The point of the torem pct protocol REPLACES the clomid and/or clomid/nolva protocol with same results (possibly better) but less sides.

I can't wait to try it! Thanks guys!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im sorry guys but Torem is not the answer. Clomid works a hell of alot more often then torem does. You just cant beat clomid. What sides are you guys worried about...some tracers from taking to much clomid? If we are talking about being worried about sides then you shouldnt even use steroids in the first place.

I spend to much time away from this board and shit like this slips by...ok listen guys..you want real life experience vs scientific..here it is...In my experience torem works for 25% of people where clomid works for 99%. Those are real life stats. Ive know many people who have ran torem in pct and it didnt do a god dam thing for them....however I have never heard of clomid not stimulating the hpta...The people torem works for, it works well for, but most of the people wont have such luck. As for torem with myself..I ran it at 120/120/90/60...my test levels were in the dumps. I will never run torem again for a pct or anything else.

To sum this up...torem is good if it works for you but clomid is tried and true, medically proven, still prescribed, and hands down the best product you can use in pct, during a cycle, or anytime to boost spermatogenesis. Sorry to play devils advocate guys :)

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Cobra...I wanted some differing views on the subject.....as far as sides though...of course if something worked the same with less sides..I would rather use that.

But you are very correct on tried and true and I would hate to try Torem and prolong recovery.....

Now I'm not sure...I have a few weeks to decide:-?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the only way you will know is by trying it bro. Im not saying dont try it..it might work for you...only one way to find out.

as far as sides...ive taken clomid at 100mg a day for 30 days...dr scallys protocol...day 27 I started getting crazy tracers but only at night. I continued to take the clomid. Everyone makes these so called "side effects" out to be some terrible shit...this is just hype...its not like your liver is going to fall out of your body...the sides are very managable. If you cant handle it then stop taking it...clomid doesnt take long to get through your system.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I've read studies where severe clomid sides are only when taken in upwards of 300mg, where as Scallys is WAY under that

The irreversible vision loss is what made me research other ideas, but like I said, that was with triple and quadruple the amount of standard PCTs for AAS use.

What are your thoughts on clomid and nolva combo...or are you just a clomid alone kinda bro?

I was thinking about trying the Torem...because like you said, as with everything, there's only one way to find out!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also agree that there is a lot of up-hype on sides and pip and a lot of other BS