Bloodwork question - which lab...

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Labcorp only gives you the actual test values if they are below 1500 ng/dl. Where would one go to get the actual number if its above 1500?

I cracked open a new vial of test a while back and I want to see blood values.

and yes I am ending my cycle soon...

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hmmm good question. I believe my docs lab results come back with the exact number....but to be honest with you if its above 1500 and its working like its suppose to then I usually dont even care. The numbers I care more about are the E2 and lipids.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have another lab in my area called Quest labs, but I'm not sure if they measure the exact test levels. You could always google to find the different labs in your area then give them a call.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A lot of guys I seen ask this. It sucks labcorp only goes to 1500 I want to know my totals at dif MG dosages

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
http://www.anylabtestnow.com/for-individuals/health-wellness/mens-health/

Going to try this one next week. Its a walk in lab, no appt needed. Plus its right next to a restaurant where I can get a half chicken lunch for 8 bucks!

Interesting approach re: AnyTest labs. I didn't see any pricing info on their website. One benefit of using MedLabs is for $50 US you can get the "female" panel which covers all of your important markers, less growth hormone (for those on GH). I'd be down to give the AnyTest place a try if their prices were reasonable. Their MMA panel looks solid.

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They have a 79 dollar test that will cover total test and free test. Not super cheap but if it gives the true numbers and not just > 1500 I'm game...

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They have a 79 dollar test that will cover total test and free test. Not super cheap but if it gives the true numbers and not just > 1500 I'm game...

E2 on this panel as well? Thats a good price.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, quest will you the real numbers..

New Threads