Question about Tren and NPP on bloodwork

Reaction score
I started to take npp 100mg twice per week (4 doses) and my estrogen went from 38 to 98! I have been taking pharma grade arimidex .25 mg eod. I thought npp only converted 20% into estrogen! Anyways, I've stopped that this week and started a small dose of tren e 200mg/week split (400mg front load) - do you know how this might effect my cmp (bloodwork)? I don't want my doc to freak out if my bloods come back bad. They are already freaking about my estrogen being too high. I started taking antibiotics cuz i got sick but they said this has nothing to do with my levels.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just going to start off by asking why did u just up and switch to tren?
What is your cycle plan and history ?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And secondly... How much test are u taking in this cycle? Your test converting is most likely why your estro is high

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Not a lot of npp for tht to b cause.. say test is high..

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That also might not be enough AI for you which could be why your estro is so high. Everybody is different, I take 1 mg EOD of armidex on a TRT dose and my E2 is still in the high range. Also, I don't know why you would be taking NPP/tren etc. when you are seeing your doc at the same time, they will mostly likely figure out what's going on, a lot of your numbers can be screwed, lipids, etc. no idea. Most people clear everything out of their system about 4 weeks before seeing their doc for a blood test. If you are on TRT through your doc then after seeing your test so high they will most likely start cutting you back.

Reaction score
A little fuzzy with my explanation. Taking test 200mg once per week with 200 mg/week of tren. Switched to tren from npp because I was worried the npp made me sick. It's also winter (help with night sweats on tren?) and trying to cut and I just plain want to try it! One discrepancy - I tested 4 days after taking my last 200mg test shot and usually it's 6 days after and switched to cvl test e as well. I've had two cycles before - test & test/deca 5 years ago. I feel a flame may be coming. But I'll take the criticism as best i can. thanks

New Threads