Injecting Multiple Compounds

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do you guys use / mix multiple compounds together for a single injection.

I will be mixing primo 100mg (1.5 ml), primo 250mg (1ml), and test c 250mg (.5 ml).

I will be injecting 800mgs of primo weekly along with 250mgs of test c. I plan to divide this amount into 2 equal weekly injections (6 total mls injected per week).

My thought was to purchase 20ml sterile vials to mix the compounds together in my desire ratios and then draw my combined compounds as needed.

Once I place the three compounds together in 1 vial how do I mix them to know I will have equal distribution when drawing them later? Will I need to heat them or do anything other than shake them up really well?

I appreciate you guys who do multiple compounds sharing your experiences.

cougar

Reaction score
Thats a Great Question brother,I have no clue on that one,but I allways heat my bottles. But that's not your question, sorry. Some brothers will chime in,I'm sure.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My brother trans :p I don't like that idea just too much work for me , I rather draw from each one from one syringe and pin. I rather have that blend made ready to pin than for me to take a chance and make a mistake and put some foreign bacteria in me.

Sherk

Reaction score
I wouldn't mix it up in a vial. There's no way to tell if you're getting the right dosage of each and more than likely you're not. Use a 3ml syringe and draw up 1.5 of your primo then 1ml of the other and .5ml of the other then inject. That's a fool proof way of doing this. That's the procedure I do when injecting multiple compounds.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would never mix in a vial but in a single shot, why not??ive done it many times..as long as its oil ur mixing then go for it.

Reaction score
Agreed, i wouldnt mix in a vial either. Once you mix the compounds in a vial, there is no turning back. But if you leave them seperate and mix in your pin as stated above, then you can tweak the mix if you have to.
Besides, what if one of the vials is contaminated for some reason, then you will contaminate your whole cycle. Just my .02 cents.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Tranny is trying to do here is knock some if that bite out of the primo 250. I can't say I blame him... Lol. I've just been mixing 1weeks worth of Primo in the 100 vial. I end up with 7 ml of Primo mixed. Then I just warm in hot water & pin from that vial for the week. It's about 2.3ml x 3 injects M,W,F. The test dose is low so I just slin pin my delt.

I'm not sure how well the Primo 250 & 100 will mix in the syringe. Only one way to find out brother.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mixing in a single syringe is very common. I have mixed pretty much everything lol ... just pull it, heat it, and shoot it bro.

Mixing in a vial- not a fan. I would say don't do it. A lot of UGLs have trouble with certain blends so the thought and risk of just throwing together some and letting them sit, then pulling and shooting it.... naw.... not me bro.

Looks like you have a nice cycle set up though brother so pin that stack and enjoy!

Much Respect,
Vette

Reaction score
Where will you be pinning this 3ml at a time, you should probably think about that a bit. You shouldn't do 3ml into delts about the only place I see 3ml going is deep into the glute. I would come up with some sort of pinning strategy you wouldn't want to pin 6ml in a week into one cheek, it's just begging for trouble. I think one of the reasons I have chronic pain in my left glute is because I pinned to many ml weekly for long periods 3ml at a time (theres another reason too but a story for another day right now it's about you), 3x a week or more if I happened to be on suspension...I suggest spreading the pins out amongst your glutes delts thighs for starters 6 spots.

Just looking out for you, your call here

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do you guys use / mix multiple compounds together for a single injection.

I will be mixing primo 100mg (1.5 ml), primo 250mg (1ml), and test c 250mg (.5 ml).

I will be injecting 800mgs of primo weekly along with 250mgs of test c. I plan to divide this amount into 2 equal weekly injections (6 total mls injected per week).

My thought was to purchase 20ml sterile vials to mix the compounds together in my desire ratios and then draw my combined compounds as needed.

Once I place the three compounds together in 1 vial how do I mix them to know I will have equal distribution when drawing them later? Will I need to heat them or do anything other than shake them up really well?

I appreciate you guys who do multiple compounds sharing your experiences.

I'm decent with math and dosing.You said 100mg primo is 1.5ml? Is the primo dosed at 75mg/ml? It would have to be if this is what you're saying?
Then 250mg of test c is .5ml? That would make your test c 500mg/ml which wouldn't hold. It's a bitch at 250mg/ml at times.

All this nonsense about transferring this and that...you're inviting contamination. Just draw from each bottle each time. Don't try and make this difficult.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm decent with math and dosing.You said 100mg primo is 1.5ml? Is the primo dosed at 75mg/ml? It would have to be if this is what you're saying?
Then 250mg of test c is .5ml? That would make your test c 500mg/ml which wouldn't hold. It's a bitch at 250mg/ml at times.

All this nonsense about transferring this and that...you're inviting contamination. Just draw from each bottle each time. Don't try and make this difficult.

Na, he means he's doing 1.5ml of primo 100 (150mg total)

.5ml of test 250 (125mg total)

And 1ml of primo 250 (250mg total)

Not that hard to figure out

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the info. Just extract the needed ml's from each of the 3 vials for each shot. That's easy enough. Would you recommend changing out the needle each time or can I just use the same drawing needle for all three?

Pmac, yes I have thought a lot about injections sits. Luckily it’s a topic well covered on SI. I plan to use glutes, ventro-glutes, and thighs (thing I'll split into 1.5ml for each leg). I may consider adding delts with the same splitting strategy.

DF, yes my brother. You are right! I am trying to avoid the PIP that we know is likely from primo 250mgs. I appreciate your warming the compound idea. I will definitely going to do that. And, knowing going in it’s a 6 month cycle I would love to keep the PIP to a min. I will also state I am very thankful for the primo 250mg because it will eliminate 2 - 4ml's (20%-40%) of the oil volume of running primo 800mg-1,000mg per week.

Where will you be pinning this 3ml at a time, you should probably think about that a bit. You shouldn't do 3ml into delts about the only place I see 3ml going is deep into the glute. I would come up with some sort of pinning strategy you wouldn't want to pin 6ml in a week into one cheek, it's just begging for trouble. I think one of the reasons I have chronic pain in my left glute is because I pinned to many ml weekly for long periods 3ml at a time (theres another reason too but a story for another day right now it's about you), 3x a week or more if I happened to be on suspension...I suggest spreading the pins out amongst your glutes delts thighs for starters 6 spots.

Just looking out for you, your call here

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
>>>>^^^^ g0retekz that is what I meant ^^^^<<<<

Na, he means he's doing 1.5ml of primo 100 (150mg total)

.5ml of test 250 (125mg total)

And 1ml of primo 250 (250mg total)

Not that hard to figure out

New Threads