Do you chill it?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. When you use to get script gh it always use to come in a refrigerated box from the pharma so I would just pop in the fridge immediately.

Now with rips they come without being being chilled.

Is there any reason to refrigerate before reconstituting?

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would lean towards the fridge keeping it out of light and in more stable temps. Also the cold would slow degradation of the peptide. I'm basing this off chem knowledge and fact that everyone says you got to be careful to mix it delicately...I say it wouldn't hurt, unless its in there when you have people over watching the texans win the Super Bowl...my .02

Reaction score
Had my peps in the fridge next to the ketchup until I had a girl over asking what hcg and ghrp was... Needless to say I don't leave it out in open anymore, not worth the explanation.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doesn't it say on the box to keep it refrigerated?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would lean towards the fridge keeping it out of light and in more stable temps. Also the cold would slow degradation of the peptide. I'm basing this off chem knowledge and fact that everyone says you got to be careful to mix it delicately...I say it wouldn't hurt, unless its in there when you have people over watching the texans win the Super Bowl...my .02

This is what I do ^^^^^^^

Respect,
Vette

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I keep my unreconstituted vials in the fridge as well.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup, I store my rips in the fridge.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes POB.....I just confirmed it does say to keep refrigerated.

I was thinking because its not shipped overseas chilled or through re-mailer chilled that perhaps it was only need after reconstitution.

Better safe. I had most in the fridge one with my stash. That one is now headed for a bit cooler climate......;)

I

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They make them so that they can stand the time it takes to ship at room temperature, although it would probably be ideal to order them in the colder months rather than the hottest part of summer. However, once you get them you should absolutely store them in the fridge or they will lose potency.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I have also been told that typically if delivered during hot summer they will come in some sort of cold pack. But thats domestic...not sure how they handle international deliveries during summer

New Threads