CEC or ECA Stacks

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with MP's CEC or ECA stacks?

I am planning on leaning out in January 2013. I've run ECA many times and it works well for me (although never from MP).

Never heard of the CEC stack until today. It is apparanatly T3, ephedra, and caffeine. This could be great.

Does any have experience or know about the CEC stack?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to have it seen by more people TTE......but I understand what you're saying.

CEC sounds like a very interesting supplement. It would be cool to hear from some who have tried it.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to have it seen by more people TTE......but I understand what you're saying.

CEC sounds like a very interesting supplement. It would be cool to hear from some who have tried it.

Tons of people have used cec. You know the ingredients. If you need all those things together it's very convenient to take them all in one cap.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I have also heard good thing aboout the CEC stack from two who have tried it.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Piro.....do you know who has actually tried the CEC stack? It would be cool to hear from them here and to be able to PM them about their experiences.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been looking into same transcend. I wan to lean out a bit before I start my cycle. I would like to see what others are saying about cec stack. The eca stack works for me. I never bought it in one convenient pill like I am going to this week from mp, but in the past I just pick up all the ingredients and dosed that way.....

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm taking it now, made me anxious at first, helps in gym for workouts

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CEC no but have used an ECA stack..never again. I was an asshole on that shit.

New Threads