Anyone know of aml? Andromed Labs

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just placed an order in with andromed labs and just wanted to get some feedback from anyone who's shipped from them or has used their gear before, thx!

Reactions: Rip

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why would you ask after you placed an order? Also, this board isn't a source check

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry not trying to break any rules, i saw a lot of posts of people asking about Pinnacle on here so i thought it would be okay if i asked about aml and i couldn't find any bad reviews on them before i ordered so i ordered from them... just wanted to hear if anyone had any new reviews on them, i started to get sketched out after reading some of the stuff on ology scamming people and there's a lot of reviews on aml from ology, at least if i get ripped off i can be the first to warn the Canadian brothers haha

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not even from Canada and I know of better Canadian Dom sources lol...

Should ask these questions before you order like Dr. Christosterone says

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not even from Canada and I know of better Canadian Dom sources lol...

Should ask these questions before you order like Dr. Christosterone says

Yah maybe i jumped the gun, but there's no bad reviews out there for them, there's good reviews on here to but it almost seems to good to be true, just hoping everything arrives okay! and i dont know how to find Canadian dom sources... so i took a crack at this one haha

Reaction score
Well the longer you stick around you will learn. It takes time. NO ONE is gonna just give you a source

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yah maybe i jumped the gun, but there's no bad reviews out there for them, there's good reviews on here to but it almost seems to good to be true, just hoping everything arrives okay! and i dont know how to find Canadian dom sources... so i took a crack at this one haha
There's no bad reviews on ology you mean. Well buddy I'm not trying to be a dick but they delete and ban anyone who has anything bad to say about their sponsers.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are a number of AML reviews/experiences out on the open forum here. I have used them as have a number of other members here. I have only good things to report. You're fine bro.

Reactions: Rip

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd like some feedback on that new Vialis they carry. Sound like ya could give the whole damn town a mushroom beating for DAYS with that shit! Lol!

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are a number of AML reviews/experiences out on the open forum here. I have used them as have a number of other members here. I have only good things to report. You're fine bro.

Yah i hope so, if not ill be the first to expose them.. haha and i know ology deletes everything negative.. but thinksteroids also has good feedback on them.. unless there corrupt to

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yah i hope so, if not ill be the first to expose them.. haha and i know ology deletes everything negative.. but thinksteroids also has good feedback on them.. unless there corrupt to

Ology certainly deletes everything negative regarding their sponsors. I have not been over there in a while but AML was never a sponsor there in the past so I doubt they are now.

I haven't seen anything negative here (where they DO NOT delete honest reviews) nor have I personally seen anything negative over on ology either about AML.

I think you are good brother, no worries. They have always seemed to be stand-up bros when I have dealt with them.

Cheers,

Andro

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ology certainly deletes everything negative regarding their sponsors. I have not been over there in a while but AML was never a sponsor there in the past so I doubt they are now.

I haven't seen anything negative here (where they DO NOT delete honest reviews) nor have I personally seen anything negative over on ology either about AML.

I think you are good brother, no worries. They have always seemed to be stand-up bros when I have dealt with them.

Cheers,

Andro

awesome, boosting my spirit here, i only spent what i was willing to loose, im really hoping i can post in a few days back on this thread saying aml is gtg!

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
There's no bad reviews on ology you mean. Well buddy I'm not trying to be a dick but they delete and ban anyone who has anything bad to say about their sponsers.

Yeah, I'm one of them and just for stating the truth. Place had gotten a little shady to say the least.

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey so just wanted to let everyone know that my stuff arrived! fast shipping, awesome customer service! AML is GTG, haven't tried there gear yet but i know its gonna be awesome ;)

cougar

Reaction score
AML is gtg,your asking all cvl reps, kind of like ology in reverse. There probably edit this or bann me.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
AML is gtg,your asking all cvl reps, kind of like ology in reverse. There probably edit this or bann me.

This board is nothing like Ology brother. Please share more of your views.

Reaction score
Glad everything arrived well Bro.. What is your cycle going too look like.. And for how long?

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad everything arrived well Bro.. What is your cycle going too look like.. And for how long?

I don't know for sure yet what im going to make out of my cycle,
350 test e 1-10 maybe 1-12...1-14 even
60mg T-bol 1-4 maybe 1-6
ill be using aromasin for an Ai
Nolva on hand for possible gyno flare up and my ending p.c.t
ill also have a bit of clomid to help with my p.c.t
HCG? wasn't going to get it haha my choice right but is it a bad one? lol
id like to get some letro but AML dosen't carry any...

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know for sure yet what im going to make out of my cycle,
350 test e 1-10 maybe 1-12...1-14 even
60mg T-bol 1-4 maybe 1-6
ill be using aromasin for an Ai
Nolva on hand for possible gyno flare up and my ending p.c.t
ill also have a bit of clomid to help with my p.c.t
HCG? wasn't going to get it haha my choice right but is it a bad one? lol
id like to get some letro but AML dosen't carry any...

Letro is toxic shit and will knock your dick in the dirt. Aromasin is good @ 12.5 EOD

Get some HCG bro...

And MOAR FUCKING TEST DUDE... 500min

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This post makes zero sense. We have no financial interest in any source since there aren't any here. And we don't charge our legal sponsors either. If you're so unsatisifed with this board, then let me show you something.

door.jpg

You won't be banned, but feel free to take your temper tantrum elsewhere.

New Threads