Winstrol experiences?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So my next blast will be geared towards a cut once I finish bulking(2-3 more months of bulking). I have done tren and test before on a cut and got good results, but was wondering what winstrol would do. My main concerns include my lipids as well as the risk of tearing a muscle(I tend to lift very heavy). My lipids are currently in a healthy range. What's your guys' experiences with winstrol? State whether it was oral or inj. Thanks.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran winny a few months back. Tabs. I started @50mg/ed and loved it. It gave me a rugged dry look. I upped it to 100mg/ed and my elbows ached so badly I couldn't do weighted dips or military presses.
Now keep in mind I was also running a gram of eq/ew...a gram of tren E and 800mg of Test ew. I have a handful of the same winny left. It's really good. The lab I got em from doesn't have tabs any longer.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i did winny about 8 years ago in 2 cycles, winny 100mg eod/ test p 100mg eod.. i enjoyed with for the first few weeks, joints hurt a bit later in the cycle.. The other cycle i think i took with tren and sus, i kinda forget.. sorry

IMO mast and Var are a much better choice for a number of reasons

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran 25mg win oral along with 20 dbol and 50 drol and 250mg test. I developed elbow tendinitis. To be honest I have no idea what to think of it because I had too much going on at once.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive done Winny in the past orals 40 mg per day loved it. Havent gotten any lately. Everytime Ive tried inj. it hurt like hell. Never tried oil based Winny yet.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
winnie is probablly my least favorite steroid. its " cutting " rep is based largely on how it dries you out , guess what the water will come back. winnie is hard on the hairline , hard on the liver , hard on joints and it WRECKS hdl/cholesterol levels.
much better options out there imo , UNLESS your precontest when the temporary drying out will make a difference.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
winnie is probablly my least favorite steroid. its " cutting " rep is based largely on how it dries you out , guess what the water will come back. winnie is hard on the hairline , hard on the liver , hard on joints and it WRECKS hdl/cholesterol levels.
much better options out there imo , UNLESS your precontest when the temporary drying out will make a difference.

I have a bottle sitting in the stash box..... will probably stay there...... because THIS ^^^^ sums it up pretty well for me.

Respect,
Vette

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seeing some love it and some hate it.... This might have to be tried at least once in my life

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are planning on stepping on stage it's great. If you want to look good naked; it's risks far our weight it's rewards. Just my opion.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

what other options do you think are best? I'm always interested in something new ;)

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what other options do you think are best? I'm always interested in something new ;)

being a lady your choices are more limited but the good news is since you would tend to run much lower doses hopefully winnie wont crap out your cholesterol or trash your joints as bad. var would be great but half the var on the market is either winnie or tbol lol.