Media Fairy of the Week

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bryant Gumbel

On last nights episode of Real Sports on HBO, Bryant is about to do a story on the latest rock throwers in Egypt because they claim to be soccer fans? Before the show Bryant expressed his condolences to the victims of the "horrific explosions" in Boston last week.

He refuses to call them bombs? Is it because hes worried about the backlash as he leads into a story about Muslims that are still rioting in Kairo? Or is he just another social engineering jouirnalist? Either way its pathetic and disrespectful, even for him.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bryant Gumbel

On last nights episode of Real Sports on HBO, Bryant is about to do a story on the latest rock throwers in Egypt because they claim to be soccer fans? Before the show Bryant expressed his condolences to the victims of the "horrific explosions" in Boston last week.

He refuses to call them bombs? Is it because hes worried about the backlash as he leads into a story about Muslims that are still rioting in Kairo? Or is he just another social engineering jouirnalist? Either way its pathetic and disrespectful, even for him.

All these self-proclaimed "free thinkers" and "I think for myself" ............if they are so fucking brilliant why aren't they posting this?

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe it aired the night of or day after the bombs, so that might explain it.

New Threads