MORE Bloodwork Questions

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6 week Bloodwork 750mg Test E, 500mg Deca.

Kicked with Dbol 60mg Drol 100mg, which oddly enough I didn't feel shit from either of them....apparently, neither did my liver (see liver values), I was not running any support...I know tsk tsk. Been off orals for about a week.

Started HCG at begining of week 4 500iu/week.

Oh ya, with some TNE sprinkled in here and there.

I've been taking 25mg Aromasin ED, even doubling up to 50mg about e3d, and Caber 1mg/week

Now I know none of my values are alarmingly high....just out of range.......BUT WTF is with my E2 and AST/ALT, seems odd to me, I guess there really is only one explanation. I have not contacted any sources, gear or AI, to see if there have been any complaints or bad batches......I know I need to.

What you Bromos think.....any opinions, anything jump out at ya......am I crazy???? This is my most advanced cycle, so maybe I just don't know what the fuck I'm talking about....THANKS DUDES

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about that estrogen number. Your on quite a bit if gear & it's only 90. I would expect your liver values to be elevated with the amount of orals. Not sure what to say about that. Looks like your fighting off a bit if something with the white count up but no big deal.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks DF....with the amount of asin i was taking I thought it might have been pretty low, so it caught me as a surprise.

Im pretty pleased with the numbers...it seems like my WBC is always running on the high end.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see what others have to say about the liver values & orals.

Reaction score
Sorry to butt in here.... But am wondering if there's a good at home test or online lab you can send to for blood work like this? Thanks

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
phlip26 - ..........

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my e is 70 when i am cruising, 90 is nada

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With that much Aromasin I would have expected your E2 to be in single digits, even at 750mg Test. I am no expert on liver values, but if you Dbol and Drol were legit no way your numbers would be so low already.

New Threads