wow! insomnia from tren is no joke!

Reaction score
this is my first tren cycle, im only one week in and the insomnia is crazy. last 3 nights i wake up about 2-3 am and cant even think about sleeping again. the prami before bed works amazing to put me to sleep, too bad it doesnt last! i think prami could double is a date rape drug its so strong. half hour after i take it i usually cant even remeber what happened

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hit up your local pharmcy and pick up some 5 mg liquid gel caps of "Melatonin". Take 3 and that shud do the trick with tren. It's OTC, works, and is safe.

Reaction score
whew! good im getting that today ! my wife is starting to wonder what im doing on the phone all night

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whew! good im getting that today ! my wife is starting to wonder what im doing on the phone all night

lol That shud do it then man! Good luck and post up how it works out ect!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had good luck with 50 Mg of diphenhydramine as well.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm the opposite on tren I sleep like a baby. Tren sides are over hype imo.

Reaction score
ill let you know how it works. ive only been on tren a week so i cant say how the sides are. only thing ive had so far is the insomnia. i can fall asleep fine but so far i wake up a few hours later

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I now have 30 weeks of tren under my belt and have not ever experienced insomnia
That sucks brother

Reaction score
ya it kind of sucks but ill live. if the results are worth it i can deal with it. after a week on tren a levels should probably be pretty stable i would guess? so maybe thats the only side effect ill get? no tren cough ive heard soo much about yet

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I now have 30 weeks of tren under my belt and have not ever experienced insomnia
That sucks brother

Not to hijack thread but I just added tren ace into my cycle and 3rd pin yesterday and I couldn't sleep for shit last night. Tren mast test one hell if a combo. Hard on from hell! Mrs wing lives it! Lol

Reaction score
yeah its weird, in the day i feel exactly the same as always but at night theres so many things thinking of, i just cant relax and fall asleep

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never slept well but tren def makes me antsy at night.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cant say Im there with you, Im with losieloos, I get no sides from tren at all. Im pinning 150 EOD and so far, notta. hope it stays that way. Will keep an eye on this just in case I do get some insomnia. Love to see how the OTC stuff works out for yawe

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No sides from tren - except getting bigger and hornier. But i'll put up with those :)

Im using Tren-E and it seems easier on me than the Tren-A i did years ago. I love the stuff. I can do up to about 1200mg a week but at that point my blood pressure goes up. Im at 800mg a week now and that seems perfect.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i get bad insomnia form tren. melatonin and xanax helped

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes the insomnia can be bad, what is worse: the interruption of your sleep pattern may be affected for months after discontinuing the Tren.

Reaction score
ya thats why im hoping to take care of the sleeping problem as soon as it starts. cuz once i get in the habit of waking up in the middle of the night it will b hard to break

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get insomnia on Tren, but that's only half the sleeping battle for me. Occasionally, I will wake up and take a piss and have a hard time falling back to sleep. The real bitch for me is I never feel like I go into a deep REM sleep. I know that I sleep because the time disappears and there drool all over my pillow. I have tried everything and only found one thing that makes me feel like I go into a deep sleep.....unfortantly, if I mention it POB will ban my ass.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty lucky, in that I don't get the tren insomnia. I do however get tren sweats while sleeping, that soaks my entire side of the bed. I go through tons of towels on the bed!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I do wake up wet and cold every few nights ... And now have got tren cough twice

New Threads