Personal NPP kick in time

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Npp should be quick like prop. Sooo underdosed I'm guessing

Last edited:

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
U should of felt strength by now.. get a new supplier..

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
usually notice in about a week or so. With tpp notice libido change in first week. Same with mast prop and test prop.

Reaction score
I bought Pinn NPP at about the same time the OP did as I was following his thread on another board. I have been taking it with a TRT dose of test for about 5 weeks now. I had blood test after 2 weeks and a very interesting thing turned up, my test level came back above 1500 which normally it would not on 100mg of test per week. I have resigned to the fact that Pinn sold me test prop instead of NPP which, as I understand it, is often done by unscrupulous UGLs. Shouldn't be a surprise to me as I ordered Anavar from them once and after blood test my estridiol was through the roof which shouldn't happen since anavar does not aromatize. At that point I decided it was probably dianabol or something like that. I'm just not comfortable with a lab that that is deceitful in what it sells. I'm moving on and will never order from Pinn again!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take the leftover vial and stick it in your fridge overnite, crystals will form if a compound is present. If so, reheat the vial and pin away.....If no crystals form most likely your screwed....

I kept some of pinns test e in the fridge for a week. No crystals. I still have and still no crystals

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Glad I never got involved with this pinn junk!!!

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
It’s sad and frustrating man.
im on 600mg of NPP and my source must be garbage too, I’ve had no weight or strength gains beyond what normal food contributes. So like 3 lbs in 6 weeks.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
It’s sad and frustrating man.
im on 600mg of NPP and my source must be garbage too, I’ve had no weight or strength gains beyond what normal food contributes. So like 3 lbs in 6 weeks.

Make friends here by posting enough for us to get to know you, eventually someone legit will trust you and get you in a better situation.

New Threads