Air in the vial

Reaction score
This is the second time I’ve ever had this happen and just wondered why. I recently started a test Deca cycle. On my third injection, when I was drawing the Deca, tons of air bubbles were rushing into the vial.

Is the stopper not making a tight deal around the needle? Is it ok to introduce that much outside air? I didn’t know if it was a one time thing, but it happened again today.

Also I’m not putting the needle in the same spot over and over. Thoughts?

Reaction score
The vacuum within the vial is pulling the air in to equal the outside pressure.

No biggie, most of us inject an equal amount of air into the vial that we intend to draw.
Ok cool. I’ve heard of people doing that so I figured a little air was ok. I was just taken aback by the amount of air bubbles. It was wild lol.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U gotta learn how to get your dose and clear out all the bubbles specially the big on that ends up right in the tip

Reaction score
This is the second time I’ve ever had this happen and just wondered why. I recently started a test Deca cycle. On my third injection, when I was drawing the Deca, tons of air bubbles were rushing into the vial.

Is the stopper not making a tight deal around the needle? Is it ok to introduce that much outside air? I didn’t know if it was a one time thing, but it happened again today.

Also I’m not putting the needle in the same spot over and over. Thoughts?

Oh my….

Do NOT listen to these other guys with their jibberish about vacuum and air and science stuff. Science does not and cannot explain everything. There are still a lot of mysteries that science cannot explain.

Those aren’t air bubbles. Those are the demonic ghosts of gays, queers, and homos that passed this world too soon due to AIDS (commonly referred to as GQHAIDS). You know what they bring with them right?

That’s right. The Gay.

Sorry bud, that vial is no bueno. If you draw from it, you’ll be injecting The Gay. Go donate it to some fag at the gym. They’re usually the ones with mustaches.

Don’t let that happen again brother. I hope this response caught you in time.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Oh my….

Do NOT listen to these other guys with their jibberish about vacuum and air and science stuff. Science does not and cannot explain everything. There are still a lot of mysteries that science cannot explain.

Those aren’t air bubbles. Those are the demonic ghosts of gays, queers, and homos that passed this world too soon due to AIDS (commonly referred to as GQHAIDS). You know what they bring with them right?

That’s right. The Gay.

Sorry bud, that vial is no bueno. If you draw from it, you’ll be injecting The Gay. Go donate it to some fag at the gym. They’re usually the ones with mustaches.

Attachments

• D408A00E-48A3-463F-B923-A5758B993148.jpeg
    D408A00E-48A3-463F-B923-A5758B993148.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Oh my….

That’s right. The Gay.

Have I told you lately how happy I am I followed you to the UG 😂

New Threads