Am I developing PN?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
@Bigtittyfucker if you want to lose weight post your diet in the diet section and ask for advice. Even with the outcome of this thread this will quickly be forgotten and you will get some great help. We have been harsh here because a lot of people lurk here reading the threads and we want them all to know how stupid your approach was. This shit can kill you just remember that
I was going to say the same thing here.

@Bigtittyfucker yes you’re going to get a lot of hate in the dnp forum for the way you ran it and how careless your actions were. I understand taking a short cut etx based on things. But it’s also good to know that with your 6yrs of being in great shape, it’s very likely during your time off, your body is ready to get back into it and would rebound nicely. But yes, dnp is very unforgiving and can create some serious issues based on how you run it and alongside other drugs you decide to take. It’s a dangerous product taken incorrectly and you’ll get the same type of response from those that are versed in it. Difference between here and Reddit is you have a lot of knowledge on this topic in this sub from vetted people who others can back… Reddit csn just be a straight up free for all gang fuck type of thing. Get into the workout and diet sub and you’ll get some positive interaction so long as you go about it the right way. Best of luck man

Reaction score
Fuck outta here then. You did one of the dumbest things possible and were flippant about it. That’s a jackass move.

To call anyone “mean” after that is completely shirking responsibility for your own health. You’re as soft and weak-minded as they come.

Whaaaa-whaaaa give me advice…. Whaaaa I don’t like what you said…. Whaaaaa.

Go suck on your thumb somewhere else you big fat baby.
I’m not calling anyone “mean”, what is it with some people here and their unintelligent interpretations? Telling someone I hope you die because they took shitty advice from somewhere else just screams some fucked up behavioral issues going on. Mean would be telling someone you don’t like your shoes, telling someone to kill themselves for taking making a dumb decision is another level of autism.

At what point did I shirk responsibility? I owned up to everything this whole fucking time, idk if you actually read my posts on this thread or not, but at no point did I say I am not to blame. I came here for advice and I got almost immediately attacked. Anyone with half a brain would realize that reading this thread.

I can understand why some of these people spend so much time on here, they’re probably incapable of developing real relationships, outside this weird, shitty angry echo chamber.

Some of the people here are just roided out dbags, who like to shit on people and make shit up/twist words to win arguments.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Not that anyone gives a shit, but I’m completely fine. No PN no tingles or anything, honestly I might’ve over reacted, or it might’ve been hypoxia which causes similar sides. Not gonna touch DNP for a few months just in case and just stick to dieting and exercise . All conclusions I could’ve reached on my own lmao. I regret posting this, I came here for advice and all I got was a weird hate-circlejerk. To the semi-nice people, thanks, to everyone else with the deep seated anger issues and wishing me death, I feel sorry for your family and friends

Unfortunately, there are plenty of idiots out there who are quick to panic and self-diagnose NP.

My opinion is that most cases are false alarms.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I’m not calling anyone “mean”, what is it with some people here and their unintelligent interpretations? Telling someone I hope you die because they took shitty advice from somewhere else just screams some fucked up behavioral issues going on. Mean would be telling someone you don’t like your shoes, telling someone to kill themselves for taking making a dumb decision is another level of autism.

At what point did I shirk responsibility? I owned up to everything this whole fucking time, idk if you actually read my posts on this thread or not, but at no point did I say I am not to blame. I came here for advice and I got almost immediately attacked. Anyone with half a brain would realize that reading this thread.

I can understand why some of these people spend so much time on here, they’re probably incapable of developing real relationships, outside this weird, shitty angry echo chamber.

Some of the people here are just roided out dbags, who like to shit on people and make shit up/twist words to win arguments.
Well yeh a lot are roided out this isn’t underground knitting

Reaction score

Ah. Interesting.

What argument are these people trying to win here?

New Threads