An Introduction

Reaction score
Hello and welcome! My name is Kari Harrington, and I am thrilled to be a part of this community. As someone who is new to the site, I understand the importance of introducing oneself and getting to know other members. Whether you're a long-time member or a newcomer like myself, this is the perfect place to say hello and connect with others. No matter where you're located in the world, we all share a common interest in this community, and I look forward to getting to know you all. So, let's start by introducing ourselves and building connections that will last a lifetime!

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. No more hijacking, ok? JK, you are most welcome here.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Long. Repetative. Friendly. But lacking something.

Oh yes. Info about you. This is you time saying I'm 35 got 14 kids three wives try to fit in two workouts a week but you know the time problems with family right. I'm 5 foot 10 and 270 pounds at 6% bf. Most of the weight is I'm my groin if you know what i mean. I'm into dressing up as a ninga and stalking at night.
Chicken meat is my favourite and I eat 6 meals a day to keep up the energy demands of 14 kids and 3 wives.

Just ideas.
Hi Welcome.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
This intro seems like it was a copy-and-paste job from a script or something, IDK.

Hello and welcome is our line hahah

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Connections that last a lifetime are what I'm looking forward to. What are your fitness goals?