Anadrol dosage and timing

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Real anadrol", Increased strength, weight gain, huge pumps. Anything else that I should expect to say damn that's real anadrol? One thing ya guys that has done this for awhile you know the real deal when you get it
There’s a ton of fake crap out there.. At the end of a 4 week blast on drol u should put on about 20 pounds and all your lifts will be prs

Migmaster

Reaction score
There’s a ton of fake crap out there.. At the end of a 4 week blast on drol u should put on about 20 pounds and all your lifts will be prs
Thanks and I will sure let ya know the results

Migmaster

Reaction score
Well I started anadrol today. I'm pretty sure it's legit by the pumps so game on

Reaction score
Well I started anadrol today. I'm pretty sure it's legit by the pumps so game on
Thats probably in your head mate, quickest I've felt legit anadrol is 3-4 days, the only thing that kicks in quicker is Trestolone ace which I feel in 2 days

Migmaster

Reaction score
Thats probably in your head mate, quickest I've felt legit anadrol is 3-4 days, the only thing that kicks in quicker is Trestolone ace which I feel in 2 days
Might be the tren ace as well. Lol. That trest kinda scares me. But I betcha it is a bad boy

Reaction score
Might be the tren ace as well. Lol. That trest kinda scares me. But I betcha it is a bad boy
Tren ace doesn't kick in anywhere near as fast mate, nothing kicks in as fast as legit Trestolone, easy to get if you know the right people buy I always get my gear hplc tested as them roidtests are bunk as fck