Any of you bros hunt? Animals.....not ass

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking we need to plan a hunt. Looks like there are a few hunters here. Being a hunter usally means you are willing to travel.
While I was joking about inviting me over to hunt, I'm very serious about finding a way to hunt with you guys....I'm in Texas and I am working on getting a white tail lease. If I can I will post some dates and maybe some of us can get together????
sounds good to me man!!!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I totally agree. Once they open a season for hunting humans; I'll leave the animals alone. ;)

I love animals whether they are wild, farm animals or pets. I would never be able to shoot one. I'd rather shoot a guy.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking we need to plan a hunt. Looks like there are a few hunters here. Being a hunter usally means you are willing to travel.
While I was joking about inviting me over to hunt, I'm very serious about finding a way to hunt with you guys....I'm in Texas and I am working on getting a white tail lease. If I can I will post some dates and maybe some of us can get together????
count me in. I live in california and usually hunt utah, colorado, and new mexico. i will go where ever so long as i have the cash to make it at the time. let me know brutha

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I totally agree. Once they open a season for hunting humans; I'll leave the animals alone. ;)

You could always hook up with Lulu. He'll set you all up.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If yall come to the georgia area hit me upp, i got access to the land on the military reservation... It just opened last season after 8 years, so i can just imagine the kind of shit thets in there. I bet theres gotta be radioactive boars and shit running around that place.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't do any hunting personally. It isn't crazy big up here in michigan. I'm sure it's much bigger in Texas. But I have a lot of friends that hunt on occasion. I say enjoy them doves bro!

BBE, are you kidding? Hunting is huge here in MI! You must live in Detroit or some big as city bro, because there are tons of hunters in MI. I was going to post a few pics, but they must the files must be too big and I don't know how to compress them. Anyhow, I love to bowhunt deer, but I have lost all the land I used to hunt on. People pay so much to hunt anymore that nobody will just let you come onto their land and hunt. I don't have the cash to put out for that. I would be glad to share the game, but they are just interested in money. I guess my hunting days are over.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i agree it does cost a lot of money to hunt now a days. here in california it cost $200 and up to hunt boar on private property just for one day. Thats fn nutts! I used to hunt boar on private property just because the damn things were tearing up everything. The land owers liked it till people started paying $$$ to hunt them. Now the land owers want everyone to pay.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Turkey and Duck. But...if you really want to duck hunt-you have to go to Arkansas-duck hunting capital of the world. I used to dove hunt when I was younger, but as soon as I learned how to clean a turkey and figured out I didn't have to waste all those damn shells, I said "Later" to doves.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's nothing like archery hunting. Anybody can kill something with a gun but it takes skill to kill with archery

Reaction score
My family has a ranch in Texas. I am missing it so bad living out of state. We usually deer and dove hunt, but we are over run with hogs, so that is all we do now. It's a war.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My family has a ranch in Texas. I am missing it so bad living out of state. We usually deer and dove hunt, but we are over run with hogs, so that is all we do now. It's a war.
let me know if you need help with the hogs. Lol I don't live to far from you.

Reaction score
Will do, unfortunately, I am in Michigan for a couple years and don't make it home often enough. I am trying to get assigned back there next. I will be out at the ranch every weekend!

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
I only hunt deer and turkey and hogs. My dad owns a large piece of property up in Georgia that we hunt in all the time when it's in season(I live in Florida). Pretty large game. Nothing huge or anything, at least that I've seen.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Going hog hunting Oct 6-7 up in jolon CA. Fort hunter liggett .hope I get one this time. Usually go 3-4 times a year. Never got a hog before so I'm hoping I do soon

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fellow Texan checking in.. I hunt year round. Dove, Deer, Turkey, varmints, hogs... whatever. I love hunting.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Texans, got me a sweet spot for dove this season. Been taking my son in the ams and pms he is into it.

New Threads