Anyone else here received the vaccine

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my work only tests unvaccinated persons. every single shift. The only time a vaccinated person is tested is if they have symptoms. It would seem logical that the majority of positive cases found would be unvaccinated people, because thats who's getting tested, but the reality is the majority has been vaccinated people who felt sick.

I dont know if the vaccine makes people more prone to contracting the virus. Its just an interesting observation.
yeah it is and totally a discriminatory action in regards to Title 7, and many many other areas within the law....it is discrimination....so at work even if a vaccinated person has no symptoms they could be killing off everyone....just because we are discriminated against for making a choice...a God given choice....and yet those who chose to get vaccinated are looked at as holy and cannot ever catch this or give it...its absurd...

2nd Corinthians 4:4....they have been blinded

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
what pisses me off is these head in their ass people think that the unvaxxed are spreaders and make them get tested.....

how about we test everyone with these bogus pcr tests and see who actually pops positive? what pisses me off is that just because u have a vaccine that u dont need to be tested??? that makes no damn sense....if ur vaccinated ur still a carrier and spreader......i had covid, maybe my immunity is waining? but i hope not, and this whole vax the kids shit....

my spouse had a double vax, i don't have any, we both caught covid...THEEEE only difference in symptoms between us: i had a low grade fever for about 1.5 days....that was it, she still lost taste and smell, still coughed her guts out, everything....yet i was supposed to die, and she was arrogant enough to believe she couldn't catch it, then had the fucking nerve to blame me.....what a bitch
They should only test those with symptoms like every other contagious disease throughout history. If they did that, this would prove to be the most pathetic excuse for a pandemic ever.

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
I got the Pfizer booster yesterday and got knocked on my ass...now in bed with a nasty cold. Seems the third shot gives such a reaction as my immune response is still quite strong apparently even after my exposure to Covid last year.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
My mom called me earlier today and said she tested positive for covid and I said didn't you get the shot so she goes yea and I wanted to say "well looks like it missed" lol but she was pretty bummed out so I kept my finger off the trigger...

you live today woman...🔫🦹🏾‍♂️

Last edited:

solitude914

Reaction score
Got my first dose in April 2021 and my second dose in May 2021. Haven't got the booster yet, my job reccomends it but only requires the first two doses. Thinking of getting my booster sooner rather than later though with the current spike in cases in my area.

Reaction score
The Moderna vaccine is probably safer than the Pfizer vaccine.

Four cases of Bell’s palsy have been reported in participants who received the Pfizer vaccine.

...and people that got vaccinated are still catching covid.
My step mom got Bells Palsy like a month or so after her second shot. I’m sure there are a lot more undocumented cases

Last edited:

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
yeah it is and totally a discriminatory action in regards to Title 7, and many many other areas within the law....it is discrimination....so at work even if a vaccinated person has no symptoms they could be killing off everyone....just because we are discriminated against for making a choice...a God given choice....and yet those who chose to get vaccinated are looked at as holy and cannot ever catch this or give it...its absurd...

2nd Corinthians 4:4....they have been blinded

Reaction score
There are no cure to viruses , they are a non living organism. How do you kill what’s already dead? You build your God given immunity to fight it off

Everything people are doing to protect themselves against something with a higher survival than the basic flu (h1n1) is weakening their system

The vaccine is scarier than the virus itself

Last edited:
Reaction score
X2 First batch AstraZeneca pure 🔥 0 problems.
Before 3 days I pinned that Pfizer shit I almost ended up ded. 3rd dose.
I couldn't fucking walk. 38.5C fever. I was in pain everywhere except from the injection location.
They don't offer my beloved zeneca where I am located now.
tumblr_526d140005da9cdd82782e7fabecd260_73f2e7a1_400.gif
They asked me if I am taking any drugs.
tenor (5).gif
Wtf beetch I'm natty yo?
Not only natty but also mentally healthy, too.

After all, I was ONLY taking:
350mg Tren Ace per week
350mg Teat Prop per week
350mg Anavar per week
0.5mg cabergoline per week
50mg Exemestane per week
Come on,let's be real. It wasn't too much to mention. Not even a single unit of HGH.
Oh and some xanax ❤.
Well not exactly some xanax.
Xanax. Just xanax. Without the "some".
Just a 0.5mg blister.
giphy (15).gif
The day before I was drunk as shit
The same day I ate a fuckload of eggs 🥚 right before the vaccine.They usually advise against eggs. I also heard some shit about yogurt. I can take shit about eggs but don't fuck with my yogurt.
kwOP-S.gif

They also talk shit about fish. Dyel?
I won't fucking shrink because of a fucking vaccine. No.
I've chosen the zyzz lane. It's my choice.
reaction-come-at-me-bro.gif

The fish was the cherry on top.
I swear....I was borderline ready to source a cheap living fish,shove it in my throat and go find them after the pin with the fish in my mouth and the fish tail protruding out of my lips shaking. And naked.
20210313_210658.jpg
Like what the fuck should I do more? Or maybe not do? Fucking blow your dicks motherfuckers? Whatever, I am fine with gay shit anyway.

Weak ass pussy manlet of a nurse told me to relax my hand before he pins me. Iron doesn't fucking relax, cunt.
I pin fucking acetate in my pecs. Contracted.
Then I fucking scream to show how masculine I am.
Trollface_non-free.png
In.my.fucking.pecs. Using big boy needles.
Do I look like I need to be relaxed for some water based Pfizer shit while I am on the oil based cattle real deal for...God knows how long? Bitch you LAME.
cow-friends.jpg

I had the chick waiting in the car. They delayed me.
They were lucky it wasn't a trannie.
tenor (4).gif
I would have ended up all over CNN real fast.
φυλακη.jpg

"Tren induced lunacy led young trapper to triple homicide. Rumors say that the trigger point was the fact that he had a trannie waiting in the car due to a minor delay in the vaccination process. He was promptly taken to the psych ward"
tenor (21).gif

Fuck you.
200w.gif

Last edited:

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
X2 First batch AstraZeneca pure 0 problems.
Before 3 days I pinned that Pfizer shit I almost ended up ded. 3rd dose.
I couldn't fucking walk. 38.5C fever. I was in pain everywhere except from the injection location.
They don't offer my beloved zeneca where I am located now.
View attachment 16730
They asked me if I am taking any drugs.
View attachment 16722
Wtf beetch I'm natty yo?
Not only natty but also mentally healthy, too.

After all, I was ONLY taking:
350mg Tren Ace per week
350mg Teat Prop per week
350mg Anavar per week
0.5mg cabergoline per week
50mg Exemestane per week
Come on,let's be real. It wasn't too much to mention. Not even a single unit of HGH.
Oh and some xanax .
Well not exactly some xanax.
Xanax. Just xanax. Without the "some".
Just a 0.5mg blister.
View attachment 16725
The day before I was drunk as shit
The same day I ate a fuckload of eggs right before the vaccine.They usually advise against eggs. I also heard some shit about yogurt. I can take shit about eggs but don't fuck with my yogurt.
View attachment 16723

They also talk shit about fish. Dyel?
I won't fucking shrink because of a fucking vaccine. No.
I've chosen the zyzz lane. It's my choice.
View attachment 16735

The fish was the cherry on top.
I swear....I was borderline ready to source a cheap living fish,shove it in my throat and go find them after the pin with the fish in my mouth and the fish tail protruding out of my lips shaking. And naked.
View attachment 16728
Like what the fuck should I do more? Or maybe not do? Fucking blow your dicks motherfuckers? Whatever, I am fine with gay shit anyway.

Weak ass pussy manlet of a nurse told me to relax my hand before he pins me. Iron doesn't fucking relax, cunt.
I pin fucking acetate in my pecs. Contracted.
Then I fucking scream to show how masculine I am.
View attachment 16729
In.my.fucking.pecs. Using big boy needles.
Do I look like I need to be relaxed for some water based Pfizer shit while I am on the oil based cattle real deal for...God knows how long? Bitch you LAME.
View attachment 16734

I had the chick waiting in the car. They delayed me.
They were lucky it wasn't a trannie.
View attachment 16731
I would have ended up all over CNN real fast.
View attachment 16732

"Tren induced lunacy led young trapper to triple homicide. Rumors say that the trigger point was the fact that he had a trannie waiting in the car due to a minor delay in the vaccination process. He was promptly taken to the psych ward"
View attachment 16736

Fuck you.
View attachment 16733

Hey bro, do you have any pics of your physique. Was wondering how all that gear is doing your body? Would you mind posting (don’t have to include face).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Hey bro, do you have any pics of your physique. Was wondering how all that gear is doing your body? Would you mind posting (don’t have to include face).

Straight up, I don't want to post because I look like shit atm.
I have no idea how and why, but I am a bloated mess. I have upped the AI. We are talking 10-12 pounds of water. Blood pressure unaffected.
I will post 2 weeks after the end of this cycle. 7 weeks left?
Other than the fact that I never take photos...I strongly believe that photos while on cycle don't matter. What matters is what you look like post cycle AND WITHOUT A PUMP.
After all I can't flex and shit, that's why I never take photos. Show them to myself or on social media? I have to be very careful with what I post on social media due to my profession and certain stereotypes related to my profession. Steroid fueled photos are absolutely off limits.
I live two separate lifes.

I've been considering posting photos for a long time already. Soon I will.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Straight up, I don't want to post because I look like shit atm.
I have no idea how and why, but I am a bloated mess. I have upped the AI. We are talking 10-12 pounds of water. Blood pressure unaffected.
I will post 2 weeks after the end of this cycle. 7 weeks left?
Other than the fact that I never take photos...I strongly believe that photos while on cycle don't matter. What matters is what you look like post cycle AND WITHOUT A PUMP.
After all I can't flex and shit, that's why I never take photos. Show them to myself or on social media? I have to be very careful with what I post on social media due to my profession and certain stereotypes related to my profession. Steroid fueled photos are absolutely off limits.
I live two separate lifes.

I've been considering posting photos for a long time already. Soon I will.

Yes brother; I’d be curious to follow your progress.

New Threads