Are there any females in here?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Caught me! It's almost like that grinding all the guys in the forum comment 🤔

Lol, it's a good thing we both know what we meant!! 😆😆
Yeahhh lookin back , hindsight being 20/20 and all that .. out work , would of been a much better choice of werdz 👍

Reaction score
It would be quite a time before I have any relevant questions to ask. Practical questions arise through practice and application

Anyways

Don't know..But I suspect most of the comments posted here.. Just flew over my head somehow

Can't take offence when meanings are completely lost to you

Yet I have a good feeling this will become a good resource of invaluable info.

So I intend hanging around for quite sometime, researching and reading from the sidelines

Thanks
Tada

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
gender doesn't really matter at this point.
Nope. Work ethic and your reaction to feedback is really the only thing that will either bring you positive responses or get you roasted relentlessly.

hormonal care
This is really the only reason you'd be treated differently because biologically you are. You can't run the same cycles these guys can so you won't get the same answers they would.

Positive willingness to learn goes a long way in here. These guys are happy to help, just be willing to accept it when it's given or have a good reason why you won't.

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Now that we've chatted about the sausage fest here...

@Luju

Post up your exact diet and training program. Include all details.

That's the best way to get started on getting feedback about how to help you reach your goal of 80kgs and look how you want to look.

Reaction score

@Luju

That's the best way to get started on getting feedback about how to help you reach your goal of 80kgs and look how you want to look

@Luju

That's the best way to get started on getting feedback about how to help you reach your goal of 80kgs and look how you want to look.
So far I was just doing caloric reduction in a non-scientific manner and also going to gym sporadically.

Once I have everything worked out and some hard work to back it up with , I will definitely post it for feedback

Thank you😀

Reaction score
My desire to loose weight whilst preserving and even building my musculature is what brought me to this forum after some random search on google.

Can't pin point anything truly phenomenal that I actually learned about for the first time here, except something called DNP which is ill-advised to use anyway.

Couldn't figure out what is going on, yet my hypothesis says it is probably some open market place for the like minded to meet.

Some sort of morbid fascination kept making me come back to this place. There is this unpleasantness running undercurrent throughout the threads posted here.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who ever historically posted anything I found useful, especially those from the biological female perspective whether direct statements to those posting information gleaned from their wives or girlfriends.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
yet my hypothesis says it is probably some open market place for the like minded to meet.

Some sort of morbid fascination kept making me come back to this place. There is this unpleasantness running undercurrent throughout the threads posted here.

So.....what I'm gettin' at here
Is that you came for the buttholes....

crido887

Reaction score
Is that actually you in your picture?

Reaction score
That you in the pic OP?

Any general tips on gear for females? My current chick has been asking whether she should get on gear or not and I told her females usually do anavar

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome and good liuck!