Arnold on Netflix

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone watched Arnold's new series on Netflix ...

Ive only seen the first episode ... but I had forgotten how massive he was in the mid 1970's ... and how he literally dominated bodybuilding competitions during that era (mid 70's not after his 5 year layoff) ...

To me his training shows if you train very consistently for years and exactly how you do said training is less important than very hard training of any kind for many years yields massive results ...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya but he’s a Nazi that wants to screw your freedom . As far as I see it he’s a foreign invader that used American freedom to become rich and now he’s a cunt telling people to screw freedom . Fuck him

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya but he’s a Nazi that wants to screw your freedom . As far as I see it he’s a foreign invader that used American freedom to become rich and now he’s a cunt telling people to screw freedom . Fuck him
As usual we disagree ... he proves the opportunity that in front of all of us in this gteat country ... but most would rather complain than take action ... it's why some people live small hatefult lives while others prosper and take full advantage of same opportunities available to everyone ... he could not speak fucking English and still created an incredible world famous brand ... he's a house hold name ... very fucking impressive ...

Reaction score
As usual we disagree ... he proves the opportunity that in front of all of us in this gteat country ... but most would rather complain than take action ... it's why some people live small hatefult lives while others prosper and take full advantage of same opportunities available to everyone ... he could not speak fucking English and still created an incredible world famous brand ... he's a house hold name ... very fucking impressive ...
No. He literally said “fuck your freedoms” during the stupid Covid scaredemic. I won’t ever go to the Arnold Classic after hearing that bullshit. Guy is a sellout.

He could be ANYBODY and instead he chose to be a big wet pussy.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hes a piece of shit we dont agree cause i dont like your personality

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i couldnt speak english or my parents but guess what we didnt live small hateful lives in fact they became very successful and made me the same way..never did they ever say fuck freedom cause we come from a country thats not free...U cant understand that and u wont unless u come from a place were there is no freedom...arnold is a joke today

Reader591

Reaction score
Didn’t he try to promote veganism here in the past few years as well?

Reader591

Reaction score
Still his history is interesting nontheless….

But like many of the “elites” he has disappointed me with his views especially lately.

I’d just rather them all shut up so I could enjoy what they do instead feeling like I’m helping promote someone with very opposite views of mine.

Reader591

Reaction score
Yea that’s the point. He did all that, and is now sounding awful hypocritical within the past decade or so.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea that’s the point. He did all that, and is now sounding awful hypocritical within the past decade or so.
Sometimes it is better to understand and know what someone did ... perhaps paying less attention to what they said or are saying ... what Arnold did - immigrating to the United States and then dominated our system for 50 years is impressive to me ... it is an example of what hard work can do for anyone ... but the small minded hateful people will find the negativity in everything ... which is why they do not get the results they want ...

I'd recommend Arnold hater watch it more than anyone ... they might learn something that will help them .. Arnold could care less ... he already got paid ...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it is better to understand and know what someone did ... perhaps paying less attention to what they said or are saying ... what Arnold did - immigrating to the United States and then dominated our system for 50 years is impressive to me ... it is an example of what hard work can do for anyone ... but the small minded hateful people will find the negativity in everything ... which is why they do not get the results they want ...

I'd recommend Arnold hater watch it more than anyone ... they might learn something that will help them .. Arnold could care less ... he already got paid ...
why dont u suck his balls since your so in love with a nazi

Reaction score

Fuck Arnold. His father was a Nazi. An actual enemy.

Arnold came over, ok good.

He was a bodybuilder and worked hard, ok good.

He became a successful actor, ok good.

He was a governor of California, ok good.

Nothing more. He didn’t rescue orphans. Didn’t cure disease. He made millions of dollars. That’s enough accolades. Oh and he turned his back on us all by declaring steroids “wrong” - hypocrite.

You’re calling people “small-minded”? Lol. Ok. I guess I’m too small-minded. I’ll stick to what I believe is right and wrong. You’re “large minded” because you’re looking up to him as some kind of hero? 🤩😍 That’s pretty funny. Saint Schwarzenegger.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man .. you guys are tough ... everyone hates the Arnold ...

All I was saying ... HE WAS FUCKING MASSIVE in the mid 1970's ... way bigger than I remembered ...

2nd -- The only thing more impressive (to me) than Arnold's biceps in mid 1970's is Arnold's business success ... I respect that had got results when millions of others did not ...

Reaction score

All I was saying ... HE WAS FUCKING MASSIVE in the mid 1970's ... way bigger than I remembered ...

2nd -- The only thing more impressive (to me) than Arnold's biceps in mid 1970's is Arnold's business success ... I respect that had got results when millions of others did not ...
You also mentioned his training. Yes, he trained hard. 3-4 hours a day. Is that the best way to do it? If you have all the time in the world, sure. Better training gets it done in 1/3 of that time and is still hard and consistent.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You’re calling people “small-minded”? Lol. Ok. I guess I’m too small-minded. I’ll stick to what I believe is right and wrong. You’re “large minded” because you’re looking up to him as some kind of hero? 🤩😍 That’s pretty funny. Saint Schwarzenegger.
Nope I did not call you small minded ... although I believe yesterday however there was an admission to you having a small PP even though you can bench wayyyyyy more than me and most people ...

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
You also mentioned his training. Yes, he trained hard. 3-4 hours a day. Is that the best way to do it? If you have all the time in the world, sure. Better training gets it done in 1/3 of that time and is still hard and consistent.

I don’t know a lot about that time period but didn’t most train that way then? I guess I always assumed that and Mentzer was the odd ball.

I had read about training decades before that where they would train full body like every 8 days with 1 set for each exercise to all out failure. Wish I could find those articles again….

Also, not being argumentative. Genuinely asking. And I guess when I say “most” I mean pro body builders.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score

I always thought Franco had the better build. Arnold was new and exciting because he was taller and was able to build the mass.

Not taking anything from the dude. He came here and did great for himself.

New Threads