Bad gear??

Reaction score
So I bought a blend of tren/mast/test and 3 of the 4 vials have these crystals in it. What are yalls thoughts? Trash em all including the one that looks normal? Thank yall in advance.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Crashed gear, just warm it up.

Are these long are short esters?

Tren e crashes easily in cold weather as well as test cypionate. Never had an issue with mast crashing at normal doses.

If it's short esters and test prop or especially ace, that can crash easily.

Only thing that makes me think and wonder is in a blend they should all hold good but if it's mostly test, well than there you have it.

Test it or guess, your choice!

Reaction score

Tren e crashes easily in cold weather as well as test cypionate. Never had an issue with mast crashing at normal doses.

Only thing that makes me think and wonder is in a blend they should all hold good but if it's mostly test, well than there you have it.

The test should be long and the others short. Test Decanoate, Tren Ace, drostanolone Prop.

Reaction score

Do you suggest the coffee cup warmer method?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
The test should be long and the others short. Test Decanoate, Tren Ace, drostanolone Prop.
If that's what it really is, I'm not familiar with Test Deca, tren a won't crystize and I never seen mast p crash at 100mg.

buck

Reaction score
I just use a pan of water with the burner on low to rewarm crashed gear.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Definitely like that idea.
You can also microwave for 10-15 seconds at a time. No arc'ing will occur, and it's a pretty fast way to get it to back into solution. Repeat until everything is back in solution. The short heat times prevents the vials/glass from getting ridiculously hot.

Credit to @SFGiants for convincing me to try this method, instead of being scared of creating plasma arcs. 😂

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Ive got the one domestic line that comes right off the boiler , i can draw water right around 180 degrees.

I just put some in a small pyrex dish and set what pulled an earnhardt in it while I get myself and every thing else ready.

Smooth as rich creamery butta in no time flat.

Reaction score
Yup.
Microwave for 10 second burst. Then swirl and repeat.. not too much becuase I would say the pressure can blow it

New Threads