Bad PIP from test Cyp 250

Reaction score
Any clue why my p.i.p would be so bad? My first cycle in 20 yrs. Just doing cyp 250 . Don't matter where I pin it I have pain for 6 days always. So I can't even do 2 pins a week. I was thinking maybe virgin muscle but still the same in every place 14 pins later. Could it just be the oil and my body don't like it? Was looking forward to growing and enjoying a cycle but the pain ruined that.

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Some steroid cooks just sucks and their shit is painful to inject . Imo it’s who’s making it that gives the pip:. Find a better source
I was going to say something along these lines but maybe a little different 😂.

OP:

Your source can make all of the difference. High BA content can likely be the source of your pain but there are other factors as well.

If you can't pin two times per week, toss that garbage in the trash can and find a better source.

Reactions: CJ

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A lot of reasons….

Could be the ones mentioned above. Could also be

- shaky hands
- tensing the muscle
- injecting to fast
- needle size

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some steroid cooks just sucks and their shit is painful to inject . Imo it’s who’s making it that gives the pip:. Find a better source
Preferably using a different carrier oil in case he's having an inflammatory reaction to the oil.

Reaction score
Yea. I got 2 bottles. Same results from both. Using a 23g. Needle. My right ass has a ledge feeling lump about 4 inches long. Does every pin. Crazy. But no doubt on day 6 it goes away. I literally count the days down every week. Because the pain.

ftf

Reaction score
Are you going deep? How much oil are you injecting?

Reaction score
I get same reaction from a 1/2 cc to 2cc. But mostly about 1 1/2 cc. It has to be the gear. But my friend has no issues with his. I see results but the pain I get kills the drive to use it

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've had vials like that. Get a different brand, toss those, it's not worth it.

ftf

Reaction score
Hey Dave, make an intro post in the new members intro thread. Hang around and you may find you like it here.

New Threads