Big Paul with "the lecture" For those that haven't taken the leap yet.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I like Paul , he's easy to follow , easy to understand , coached by the best and passes it on to others.

Just like the title says this is for those that have thought about it and haven't taken the final step. Thought I would put this up for them.

Reaction score
Experience the excellence of our medical essay writing services . Our team of experts is dedicated to delivering top-notch essays tailored to the unique requirements of the medical field. With a thorough understanding of medical concepts and research methodologies, our writers craft compelling essays that demonstrate your expertise and contribute to academic success.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Experience the excellence of our medical essay writing services . Our team of experts is dedicated to delivering top-notch essays tailored to the unique requirements of the medical field. With a thorough understanding of medical concepts and research methodologies, our writers craft compelling essays that demonstrate your expertise and contribute to academic success.
Fist yourself

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Elbow deep inside the borderline?
I chop the pills up , fuck time release thats lil kid stuff , getting my dick sucked , in a pick up truck

licence plate say , fistfuck

:ROFLMAO: :cool:

New Threads