Cheers!

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
CARTOON WOLF EYES 👀 BULGE OUT

Ha, welcome. We really appreciate our female members.

The guys here are crass, but gentlemen. They’re most helpful if you share a little about yourself, your goals, routine, diet, etc.

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb.

Glad you joined. Tell us more about yourself.

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
CARTOON WOLF EYES 👀 BULGE OUT

The guys here are crass, but gentlemen. They’re most helpful if you share a little about yourself, your goals, routine, diet, etc.

Made me laugh, cheers for that. Really appreciate the lack of fellas sliding into my DMs (if that's even a thing here). I'm not eye candy yet, and I'm in my 40s, but with persistence I'm hoping to have a physique worth sharing one day.

Welcome to ugbb.

Glad you joined. Tell us more about yourself.

Chilling (ha) in the southwest US, hence the name. Thank you for the kind welcome!

Welcome to the crew Desert Rose. Glad you found us, but we're lucky to have you.

That's awesomely kind of you to say, thanks sincerely. ❤️

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So what are your short term goals?

I saw you hanging out in the DNP and diet sections. I'm guessing you're looking to cut down? If so then do you have any other goals that we can start thinking about and see how we might be able to help?

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
So what are your short term goals?

I saw you hanging out in the DNP and diet sections. I'm guessing you're looking to cut down? If so then do you have any other goals that we can start thinking about and see how we might be able to help?

Strictly looking to cut for now, yes. Had a really rough 2020 - didn't we all - and had to quit my gym late last year because they were being so lax with COVID protocols. Needing to shed pandemic weight and get back on track to strength train again.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Strictly looking to cut for now, yes. Had a really rough 2020 - didn't we all - and had to quit my gym late last year because they were being so lax with COVID protocols. Needing to shed pandemic weight and get back on track to strength train again.
You're not alone in this, common theme. People were unwillingly removed from their normal habits, and shot basically hit the fan. 🤣

Fortunately, our bodies should bounce back fairly quickly to their prior states, once we get back to our old habits, and a little time passes.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Your story is not uncommon in this COVID era. Glad you're here with us, and will be getting on track with your program. Nothing I like seeing more than a person who is going after their goals! 😁

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
CARTOON WOLF EYES BULGE OUT

@dted23Don’t scare her away bro, jk.

Welcome @DesertRose. We are please to have another lady join the forum. We are glad you are here to do away with all the testosterone in here. You will enjoy being engaged in discussion.

I use to be from AZ. In TX last 11 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
@dted23Don’t scare her away bro, jk.

Welcome @DesertRose. We are please to have another lady join the forum. We are glad you are here to do away with all the testosterone in here. You will enjoy being engaged in discussion.

I use to be from AZ. In TX last 11 years.

Small world! I moved (back) to AZ after living in TX for a while. I get wanderlust after staying in one place for too long. The pandemic has made me itchy to find a new horizon again.

Great to meet you guys n' gals, you're all so friendly and welcoming. Truly appreciated.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Small world! I moved (back) to AZ after living in TX for a while. I get wanderlust after staying in one place for too long. The pandemic has made me itchy to find a new horizon again.

Great to meet you guys n' gals, you're all so friendly and welcoming. Truly appreciated.

I get you. Same thing here, after this whole pandemic the only travel I do is going back to home whenever I want to get away from the city.