Cheers!

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
Welcome. Curiosity kills the cat. What is your background/experience with lifting and gear? Always looking for advice and tips for my wife. You don't find a ton of active women on these forums.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Curiosity kills the cat. What is your background/experience with lifting and gear? Always looking for advice and tips for my wife. You don't find a ton of active women on these forums.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I wish I could be a font of great info for your wife, but I'm quite the newbie myself.

I've run the EC stack numerous times over the years with subpar results - very little appetite blunting or energy-promotion for me; I think I'm generally a low responder to caffeine and other stimulants. I take a lot of supplements and I'm interested in (and have been ruthlessly researching) DNP, but I haven't run with gear otherwise.

Where lifting is concerned, I've done BodyPump, a few BeachBody programs, and a "back to basics" gym regimen designed by an ex who was a powerlifter, but I'm focused more on cutting weight in the medium term because I'm still gym-wary with COVID, and I've got pandemic gains to lose.

Thank you all for your very kind welcome messages!