Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather is ON: 26 August - your thoughts?

Reaction score
75 million? **** I'd step in the ring and get my ass beat for $20,000 ....it's def money Connor is an entertainer plain and simple. He already won by stepping out of his territory and into maywethers, we all know maywether wouldn't do the same so maywether has more to lose than mcgreggor. I think it's pretty obvious mcregor is the underdog here...Floyd would get his has best in the octagon...this is pure entertainment..it's not different than the colosseum in Ancient Rome...with that said I'll always root for the underdog

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
I think the only plus McGregor has going for him is that he's a very talented LEFTY. mayweather has only fought 8 lefties out of his 49 fights and 4 of them gave him a run Pak switching it up from right to left being one of them. well see. if it was mma It would be completely diff but I hate to say it but I think Floyd has this one

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think the only plus McGregor has going for him is that he's a very talented LEFTY. mayweather has only fought 8 lefties out of his 49 fights and 4 of them gave him a run Pak switching it up from right to left being one of them. well see. if it was mma It would be completely diff but I hate to say it but I think Floyd has this one
he can kill Floyd in a real fight .. that's what he's got going for him confindence

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I don't have any friends in this state that care about this fight, so some of you guys had better be in this thread while they're fighting. I can't wait.

Zombialja Bones

Lady Member
Reaction score
At least this fight will afford Mayweather to finally fork over those few % of outstanding taxes he still owes from 2015.

If a person can afford primitive and vulgar displays of pretending to make money calls, they could afford a few minutes to place some money in the IRS's accounts, too.

This is the type of retarded mentality I don't respect.

Reaction score
I'm either/or on this, but I have to admit I loved McGregor's press conference suit the other day. "Oh hey that's a pretty cool pin-stripe sWaaaiiittt a minute..."

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
"Then I look around and there's one deer...two deers...three deers...four deers...and my little friend says 'So many deers!' "

All week week I've had "Watch out Rinaldo" stuck in my head!
Damn you NbleSavage!!!

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
75 million? **** I'd step in the ring and get my ass beat for $20,000 ....it's def money Connor is an entertainer plain and simple. He already won by stepping out of his territory and into maywethers, we all know maywether wouldn't do the same so maywether has more to lose than mcgreggor. I think it's pretty obvious mcregor is the underdog here...Floyd would get his has best in the octagon...this is pure entertainment..it's not different than the colosseum in Ancient Rome...with that said I'll always root for the underdog

I'm 100% I'm agreement. And as much as I would love to see McGregor win, id bet mayweather has a side deal that McGregor loses no matter what. With a fat gag order to keep it quiet.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The more I watch the "press conferences" the more I want to see Mayweather get the **** beat out of him. I never followed him much because his fights were boring due to his pussified style of total defense. I have to applaud Connor for not just beating the **** out of him on the stage. He has alot more control than I would.

As far as to Mayweathers "security", Id like to see them get beatdown with him.

New Threads