Delray Beach Man Sold $2M In Steroids, Stung By PBSO

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score

Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Uses Confidential Informant, ApplePay, In Massive Steroids Bust.​

DELRAY BEACH, FL - The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office used a confidential informant to purchase thousands of dollars' worth of steroids from Jaime Larkin, then ran a financial crimes investigation to determine that his steroid business has netted at least $2M.

Those are among the allegations filed in the affidavit of probable cause just released following Larkin’s arrest earlier this week. The document identifies Larkin as a major source of steroid distribution in South Florida.

Over the span of several months, PBSO detectives — using a confidential informant — purchased Testosterone, Kisspeptin, Anastrozole, Anavar, Nanadrolan, and more. The drugs were all prescribed by a doctor who investigators claim is a “known associate” of Larkin.

Read the complete arrest report, below, to understand how detectives investigated Larkin and eventually arrested him after months of detective work. He is now charged with money laundering, and two counts of selling/possessing steroids.

Larkin, who lives in Delray Beach, was booked into jail on February 15th and released several hours later on $6,000 bond.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score

Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Uses Confidential Informant, ApplePay, In Massive Steroids Bust.​

DELRAY BEACH, FL - The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office used a confidential informant to purchase thousands of dollars' worth of steroids from Jaime Larkin, then ran a financial crimes investigation to determine that his steroid business has netted at least $2M.

Those are among the allegations filed in the affidavit of probable cause just released following Larkin’s arrest earlier this week. The document identifies Larkin as a major source of steroid distribution in South Florida.

Over the span of several months, PBSO detectives — using a confidential informant — purchased Testosterone, Kisspeptin, Anastrozole, Anavar, Nanadrolan, and more. The drugs were all prescribed by a doctor who investigators claim is a “known associate” of Larkin.

Read the complete arrest report, below, to understand how detectives investigated Larkin and eventually arrested him after months of detective work. He is now charged with money laundering, and two counts of selling/possessing steroids.

Larkin, who lives in Delray Beach, was booked into jail on February 15th and released several hours later on $6,000 bond.

They didn't say much about the prescribing doc. That dude is in a world of hurt. I wonder what UGL was involved?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
They didn't say much about the prescribing doc. That dude is in a world of hurt. I wonder what UGL was involved?
I was wondering that too , a UGL or one of those compounding pharmacies , they are all over Florida.

Reaction score
Somebody didn't get they cut of the money is what sounds like to me !! LE are mostly pieces of shit !!

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
I wonder if this guy is linked with Defy, they're located locally and offer all of that shit with nothing but a conversation with your "doc"

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Why did they need UGLs if it was doctor prescribed? I am ignorant to all of this admittedly.

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
Why did they need UGLs if it was doctor prescribed? I am ignorant to all of this admittedly.
I'd assume for markup and profit.
Think about it, compounding pharmacies are charging $130 for 10ml of test cyp 200.
He makes it for $10 a vial, doctor sells it as an affiliate compounding pharmacy for $120 they split profit and make bank.
Now imagine the markup they can charge on pharma Deca and Anavar

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
I'd assume for markup and profit.
Think about it, compounding pharmacies are charging $130 for 10ml of test cyp 200.
He makes it for $10 a vial, doctor sells it as an affiliate compounding pharmacy for $120 they split profit and make bank.
Now imagine the markup they can charge on pharma Deca and Anavar
Wow I did not realize compounding pharmacies charged that much for test. My TRT costs me 30$ for 3 months (9-200mg vials). It shows my insurance saved me 60 ish bucks. Which looking at it that way the price is pretty close to what you said.

Reaction score
Yep , if you skip that government tax your a criminal . Then you cross a state line your federal criminal

Reaction score
Wow I did not realize compounding pharmacies charged that much for test. My TRT costs me 30$ for 3 months (9-200mg vials). It shows my insurance saved me 60 ish bucks. Which looking at it that way the price is pretty close to what you said.
Damn u have good insurance and that a good price . Mine was like $600 a month with them giving the shots . The main reason I do trt myself with ugl

Reaction score
Wonder if they charge the doctor as well or just this guy

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Lol. From the Arrest Report ... Larkin's Height = 6' 2" ... Weight = 180 ... and Build = small.
ok the height is there but 180 at that height I would consider average at best.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That’s my town I live in . Never saw or heard of that guy . I run Atlantic ave

New Threads