DHB & Test

Reaction score
Terrible side effects from the compound. Got extreme water retention, a lot of oily hair shedding, and had zero appetite the entire 6-7 weeks I ran it. Despite rarely eating, I was extremely strong and always full. Skin looked like shit. Had a cloud over my head 24/7. At times pip was insane, and for some reason I felt like I was dying. Had to drop the cycle because I’d get bad pip and essentially would give myself the flu. Cant see myself running it again, liked it the first few weeks but after awhile I felt extremely run down.

Reaction score
Terrible side effects from the compound. Got extreme water retention, a lot of oily hair shedding, and had zero appetite the entire 6-7 weeks I ran it. Despite rarely eating, I was extremely strong and always full. Skin looked like shit. Had a cloud over my head 24/7. At times pip was insane, and for some reason I felt like I was dying. Had to drop the cycle because I’d get bad pip and essentially would give myself the flu. Cant see myself running it again, liked it the first few weeks but after awhile I felt extremely run down.
Extreme water retention from dhb? Skin looked like shit?

You're a strange one. Lol.

Reaction score
Extreme water retention from dhb? Skin looked like shit?

You're a strange one. Lol.
Yes, DHB is known to cause extreme water retention in some, it’s actually one of the main side effects. It has something to do with raising aldosterone. It also felt extremely androgenic, I was close to 260 pounds while barely eating more than one meal a day

Reaction score
Any DHB fans?

I’ve seen a lot of test/DHB/NPP talk. Curious how the NPP compliments something dry like DHB?

I am running test 400 (pharma) and oxandralone 25 mg/day (pharma)
Everything is stable and bloodwork has been done. FYI I run 200 mg TRT year round.

Adding DHB from alpha wolf labs. Im also sending some off for testing to verify that it’s DHB. The plan is 400 DHB/week and take more bloodwork 6 weeks in. I’m running it for 12-14 weeks minimum. We shall see how I feel at that point. I’ve already been running test 400 for a couple weeks and the anavar for a week.

Anavar/oxandralone is one of my favorite. I only need 25 mg and I get strong and vascular. I use it as a pre workout and I only run it for 8 weeks at a time.

I am trying to contribute more here as I am still new. I will update with test results on the DHB and give a general cycle log as I go.
The dhb is great it is my favorite gives you a brutal look, I usually use testo enantato, masteron enantato, dhb and if I feel like putting an oral I use turinabol. There are people to whom dhb causes a slight loss of sexual appetite it is not my case I do great

Reaction score
Yes, DHB is known to cause extreme water retention in some, it’s actually one of the main side effects. It has something to do with raising aldosterone. It also felt extremely androgenic, I was close to 260 pounds while barely eating more than one meal a day
you are wrong my friend, i can post a photo with 107kg lean using dhb

Reaction score
you are wrong my friend, i can post a photo with 107kg lean using dhb
And so can I, I was 260lbs on 250 test and 700 DHb barely eating 2 meals a day. Do more research into the compound, water retention from DHB is very possible since it has a direct effect on the kidneys go hold water for some people. I was extremely watery.

Reaction score
Any DHB fans?

I’ve seen a lot of test/DHB/NPP talk. Curious how the NPP compliments something dry like DHB?

I am running test 400 (pharma) and oxandralone 25 mg/day (pharma)
Everything is stable and bloodwork has been done. FYI I run 200 mg TRT year round.

Adding DHB from alpha wolf labs. Im also sending some off for testing to verify that it’s DHB. The plan is 400 DHB/week and take more bloodwork 6 weeks in. I’m running it for 12-14 weeks minimum. We shall see how I feel at that point. I’ve already been running test 400 for a couple weeks and the anavar for a week.

Anavar/oxandralone is one of my favorite. I only need 25 mg and I get strong and vascular. I use it as a pre workout and I only run it for 8 weeks at a time.

I am trying to contribute more here as I am still new. I will update with test results on the DHB and give a general cycle log as I go.
My question would be like why add it? DHB isn't the magic formula to building muscle. Most pro cycles are just test, deca, mast and primo, HGH, and insulin. Everything else is situational for prep maybe. If you're off season and trying to grow spend your money on HGH instead. If you're only hammering the androgen receptor you're only running on one foot.

New Threads