DISP interesting side effects anyone else.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Usage 100mcg, 2 hrs before I want to go to bed x5 days.
I can't sleep. I get maybe 1 to 1.5 hrs sleep a night compared to 7hrs prior DISP use. I don't feel fatigued if fact I feel great when I wake up. Great enough to sing to myself while feeding the animals (I enjoy music) just situation frustration because I want to sleep, and bored.
Disp does modify thermogenesis and 14hrs after dose I became so hot I have to take a cold shower then apply ice packs to common heat releasing body regions.
This lasts for about 1 hr then body feels normal. I should have but haven't taken temperature to see if my temperature truly is higher or is my body just feeling like it's higher.
Only change About the same time starting disp I discontinued taking an SSRI
Anyone experience any of these.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Don't know if DISP is the causation or if there's a correlation but new side effect.
I've had vivid dreams before and you wake up and you know it was a real feeling dream.
New symptom don't know of what I'm waking up with vivid fragments just like a memory is a fragment. Because these are fragments it's hard to tell if they were real memories or vivid dreams. all the vivid dreams I had I could tell you the whole dream not just a one small random fragment, that if written down would be one sentence or less. Twice I had to ask my wife if a certain fragment happened in real life or did I dream it. Not even close to being concerned yet I just found it interesting.