DNP Cycle Log - Getting Hotter & Having Fun!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im finding that this time around dealing with the 500mg dose is easier than when i first did DNP. Im wondering if the body builds a tolerance to it after a while. Im not dropping weight much, so im wondering if i've acclimatized to the dose. Im going to continue my plan for another week to see if i can get the last few pounds off.

In terms of coping with sides during the day, i have a fan in my office to keep me cool and it helps a lot. Whenever i go outside even if its 40 F, i dont need a sweater. Everyone thinks i have ice in my blood :) Night time is not too bad. As long as i have a fan on im comfortable. By the time i wake up in the morning i feel pretty normal. Im taking my tabs at 10-11am. I do my workouts in the morning mainly, so i want to make sure i get the maximum time from taking the dose to doing a workout - it helps get through the workout.

I am getting the same blocked nose that i got first time round. And having fun with the bowels - you definately poop more often on DNP.

I'll report back in a few days on my progress.

yes, you do build a tolerance rather quickly so it's better to space your runs out longer between

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, 11 days at 500mg and i was at 176 this morning.

Im slowly figuring out how to eat while taking this stuff. There are definately things you can do to speed up progress. Eating carbs is fine, but i find i need to keep the fats down - its not a case of anything goes. You can maintain weight with anything goes, but in order to consistently loose weight you have to watch your diet.

I'll keep going to rest of this week to see how things end up.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great 'double' log bro.... I was a bit worried that ten days off might not be long enough between runs. Is it?

Can you tell you are decreasing bodyfat and not just losing 'weight'?

Much Respect,
Vette

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great 'double' log bro.... I was a bit worried that ten days off might not be long enough between runs. Is it?

Can you tell you are decreasing bodyfat and not just losing 'weight'?

Much Respect,
Vette

I think i have lost a little muscle because my pullups are not as good as they were. But im not sure if thats DNP depleting energy or being off the juice for a few months. I'll know when i come off the DNP in a week - if pullups come back then i'll know that im good.

My goal is to shred as much as possible before my upcoming cruise in February - so that was the reason for the smaller 10 day break. Even with less muscle the more shredded you are the better you look. And i'll hop back on the juice in March.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, i decided to come off on Wednesday.

As of today i was at 176lbs in weight. down nearly 19lbs from my max weight three months ago.

Most of it was fat, and the scales now report my bodyfat at between 7.4 and 7.8% depending on the day.

But - i did loose some muscle. In struggling with some exercises. Its like i've been out of the gym for a month. Also the worst affected are wide and narrow grip pullups. Although these are relatively new for me, i can only do about half as many as i could before starting DNP.

However, i feel that it was worth loosing the weight. I gotta cruise (as in a boat) later this month and feel happy about the fat i lost. It looks so much better. After that i'll do a bulk and see if i can put on another 8-10lbs.

Looking back at the experience it was a great way to finish off my steroid cycle. A year ago i dieted down to 165lbs and it took quite some time - about six months. Just eating chicken and cucumbers or artichoke salad for lunch and watching the other meals. But i lost a lot of muscle, the worst affected was my calves - they used to be really good and now they are no where near as big.

I would have to say that DNP was more sparing on muscle than my diet last year. Its harder and faster - so i think that you can manage the muscle loss a lot more easily.

Anyway, im happy with the results.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
amazing log. should lose more weight in the upcoming days. let us know your final weight next wednesday or thursday

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any update now that you've been off for a bit?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
question for you, when you were taking 500mg a day did you take it all at once or split it up twicea day?

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: DNP Cycle Log - Getting Hotter & Having Fun!

Awesome logs bros lol. Ill def give this a try before summer.