DNP-DAWG IS BACK

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
How does me saying I got a free pack "cause" someone to randomly tell myself to go fuck myself for no reason
Oh Im sorry that was me pal. I mean, I figured you were shilling and I do not like shills.
I also don't like little worm shills that report people when their feelings are hurt though.

Reaction score
It's your repeated actions.

You don't just get -86 reputation points by accident.

I'm not your protector. Dig yourself out of the hole you created.
My posts that are literally just saying hello get spam shit posted by a circle jerking group of members

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
My posts that are literally just saying hello get spam shit posted by a circle jerking group of members
Hey there pal, go back and look. I'm pretty sure I haven't shit posted you, however, sure I have said some negative things about you. Well deserved.

Reaction score
That’s cause you fucking suck. You literally give advice that can kill someone. I wish I could hit CTRL+P and deploy a boxing glove on a spring from your screen to punch you in the face. Unfortunately we don’t have that technology yet.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Im about 20% bodyfat ATM. Skinny fat
Eat food
Or take 1g of DNP
Whatever
Am I a shill if I only deal with people who come to me first for the source? I never advertised.

Yes
And you just advertised you fuxking twat

Thats literally how shilling works
Y'know...

You're right. We're all being incredibly unfair to you.

JK go fuck yourself

can we make this a thing?
I feel like this should be a thing

New Threads