Fake DNP?

Beti ona

Reaction score
I suspect that the seller has not dried the product, which increases his profit margin a bit and saves a job in the production process. Yeah, he is a bitch.

Anyway, the burn test has never convinced me, I have tested with 2 samples and had different reactions with dust and sodium, I don't know if that makes sense. And in youtube videos I've seen some crazy explosions, which I didn't experience with my product samples. But I know for the rest of effects, such as heat, insomnia, lethargy, yellow urine, disgusting taste, etc... that my product is legitimate.

No one is selling fake DNP, it should be something extremely unusual or rare.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
@coc
I suspect that the seller has not dried the product, which increases his profit margin a bit and saves a job in the production process. Yeah, he is a bitch.

Anyway, the burn test has never convinced me, I have tested with 2 samples and had different reactions with dust and sodium, I don't know if that makes sense. And in youtube videos I've seen some crazy explosions, which I didn't experience with my product samples. But I know for the rest of effects, such as heat, insomnia, lethargy, yellow urine, disgusting taste, etc... that my product is legitimate.

No one is selling fake DNP, it should be something extremely unusual or rare.
Props to whoever handles that shit to put into capsules. That's got to be a shitty task and I would think dangerous as well. Bros probably be turning yellow.

Damn, they had videos on YouTube showing explosions too with the legitimacy tests??

Beti ona

Reaction score
@coc

Props to whoever handles that shit to put into capsules. That's got to be a shitty task and I would think dangerous as well. Bros probably be turning yellow.

Damn, they had videos on YouTube showing explosions too with the legitimacy tests??

There are special machines to encapsulate, but yes, you must protect yourself with gloves, mask.

Hahaha, yes, search DNP test on youtube

New Threads