Fake DNP?

Reaction score
Okay yall sorry I’ve been posting here so much but I’d like some opinions

I bought 100 mg capsules. I included a pic of the capsule. It’s a pretty pale yellow and stained my fingers for several days. I tasted it and my throat burned like crazy. Most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. However, I tried doing the burn test and it was an epic fail. I’m not sure if it was because of how little substance there was, or if it’s fake. To my understanding, I thought that DNP of ANY amount was incredibly flammable so this threw me for a loop especially considering it passed the stain test.

I’ve been taking the following mg each day. This was my first DNP run and so I started off slow. So far I’ve had no real symptoms? I’ve been dehydrated but also don’t get enough water. I keep getting really hot, but it’s very random and usually for good reason like walking. I also get out of breath easy. I included my weight as well

day 1 100, 125 lbs

Day 2 100, 128 lbs

Day 3 100, 125.8 lbs

Day 4 100, 124.4 lbs

Day 5 200 123.8 lbs

Day 6 200, 123.8 lbs

Day 7 300, 122.8 lbs

Day 8 400, 123.6 lbs

I don’t know if it’s real or not!!! Im having no symptoms despite being up to 400 mg. Yet, I’ve lost a tiny bit of weight, it passed the stain test, it tastes awful… ugh help me out here please haha. Do I trust it? I’m so tempted to say screw it and take 1g one time just to see if symptoms occur. It would prove it if it was fake, but could also be fatal if it wasn’t lol.

Is there any other tests I’m missing, or information you could give me about the burn test? To my knowledge, I thought the burn test was a dead give away.

Thanks everyone :)

Attachments

• 0A1B10BC-059F-49CB-921B-BBBC4A17E02E.jpeg
    0A1B10BC-059F-49CB-921B-BBBC4A17E02E.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 8D197D71-AAFF-4C15-B32E-FC0F6C16A950.jpeg
    8D197D71-AAFF-4C15-B32E-FC0F6C16A950.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 35
  • A162EC7E-F1E8-4252-A512-A742532E8E05.jpeg
    A162EC7E-F1E8-4252-A512-A742532E8E05.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 652410A2-D4C1-4972-821A-4C493E0FF104.jpeg
    652410A2-D4C1-4972-821A-4C493E0FF104.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 35

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Some people retain water while on DNP. It's the bodies way to keep organs and the body "cool".

The symptoms you describe are accurate to me. If you are retaining water then you'll see more weight drop off, and changes in the mirror, about 7 days after you stop using it.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Nevermind. I didn't consider OP is a female.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP, are you a female? If not, ye kinda got me going about why ye want to take DNP at 130 lbs.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I’m female
Got it, thanks yea. I'd agree with @Send0 then. Your experience seems consistent with most DNP runs (sweats when active, holding some water which should be lost once ye clear the DNP from yer system at the end of the run). Be diligent about hydrating when working with DNP. Mind yer blood sugar as well - I found it can be a bit easier to go hypo on DNP.

Reaction score
Some people retain water while on DNP. It's the bodies way to keep organs and the body "cool".

The symptoms you describe are accurate to me. If you are retaining water then you'll see more weight drop off, and changes in the mirror, about 7 days after you stop using it.

Got it, thanks yea. I'd agree with @Send0 then. Your experience seems consistent with most DNP runs (sweats when active, holding some water which should be lost once ye clear the DNP from yer system at the end of the run). Be diligent about hydrating when working with DNP. Mind yer blood sugar as well - I found it can be a bit easier to go hypo on DNP.
Thanks guys ☺️

So do y’all think the DNP is legit then? Despite the burn test results?

Also should I lower the dose back down? I only went up to 400mg because I was paranoid they were fake and I figured it experience more significant symptoms with a high dose.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Thanks guys ☺️

So do y’all think the DNP is legit then? Despite the burn test results?

Also should I lower the dose back down? I only went up to 400mg because I was paranoid they were fake and I figured it experience more significant symptoms with a high dose.
It's always best to play it safe with DNP. Back off to 100mg. If you want more results then just run it longer.

Low dose will give you milder results, but also won't give you lethargy or other awful sides that make it impossible for you to be active or want to do anything. Want more results then run it for a longer period of time.

When you finish your DNP run, then if you're holding water weight then you'll start to see big changes about 7 days after you stop.

Reaction score
It's always best to play it safe with DNP. Back off to 100mg. If you want more results then just run it longer.

Low dose will give you milder results, but also won't give you lethargy or other awful sides that make it impossible for you to be active or want to do anything. Want more results then run it for a longer period of time.

When you finish your DNP run, then if you're holding water weight then you'll start to see big changes about 7 days after you stop.
That’s how I started off, but when it failed the burn test I flipped lol. I bought it from a source with no reviews so I assumed it was fake

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
That’s how I started off, but when it failed the burn test I flipped lol. I bought it from a source with no reviews so I assumed it was fake
How wet does it feel? The fact that you are feeling a little hot and out of breath at times sound like the symptoms I'm used to. You're taking a very low dose also; which you should be doing since the potential risks are higher for a woman than a man (e.g. cataracts, etc).

DNP takes time to build up in the system. Even for me at 200mg it takes about 4-5 days for me to "feel" it. If for some reason I absolutely wanted to see the sides in full effect then I'd need to take 400mg for a full week... but it ends up making me sweat at night, makes me sleep uncomfortably and starts making me lethargic... all counter productive and not good.

@metsfan4life or @Beti ona any comments on her burn test and the experience shes said she's had so far?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
How wet does it feel? The fact that you are feeling a little hot and out of breath at times sound like the symptoms I'm used to. You're taking a very low dose also; which you should be doing since the potential risks are higher for a woman than a man (e.g. cataracts, etc).

DNP takes time to build up in the system. Even for me at 200mg it takes about 4-5 days for me to "feel" it. If for some reason I absolutely wanted to see the sides in full effect then I'd need to take 400mg for a full week... but it ends up making me sweat at night, makes me sleep uncomfortably and starts making me lethargic... all counter productive and not good.

@metsfan4life or @Beti ona any comments on her burn test and the experience shes said she's had so far?
I don't know about the burn test but it sounds like @Brinkleyyw has the real deal.
Some people react differently. At 250 mg a day, I could feel the effects by Div2. I imagine if I had started at 100 mg a day or even 200 mg a day it would have taken longer.

Now @Brinkleyyw I agree with @Send0 to keep your dose at 100 mg and run it longer. This drug is cumulative. Upping your dose 4X like you did is extremely reckless and dangerous.

People end up in the ER like this. I have seen numerous case reports in the literature where this is what happened with subjects presenting to the ER and/or dying.

IMO the most dangerous part of DNP is when people don't think its working and they up the dose to feel the effect. Depending on how high they up that dose, they wind up in a world of shit.

Used responsibly, yes, DNP no doubt works and fast. You will see more effects over time.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I’ve broken open 2 capsules. The first one was pretty moist and stained for like 5 days. The second one felt a little more dry (not completely) and stained for 2 days. I’m wondering if they’ve mixed it inconsistently? They probably aren’t capped right 💀

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I’ve broken open 2 capsules. The first one was pretty moist and stained for like 5 days. The second one felt a little more dry (not completely) and stained for 2 days. I’m wondering if they’ve mixed it inconsistently? They probably aren’t capped right 💀
My thought was that it might not have been dried enough to ignite... and therefore your failed ignite test might not mean much.

I tagged two other members who can comment more and provide better input than I can.

Reaction score
But TMI but I’ll also add the fact of urine color. It dilutes with the more liquid I drink throughout the day. DNP is known to make urine yellow regardless.. right?

Reaction score
The correct thing to do is to weigh your capsules, if you weigh more than 100mg there is probably a mixture, so making the wrong dose of DNP is easy. Some add taurine to pills to lessen lethargy, which would explain unintentional underdosing. DNP is cheap, if they are underdosing they are sons of bitches.

Last edited:

New Threads