FULL [DIET/Training/Self-improv./AAS-PED/day-day] Serv+COACHING w/a DOCTOR

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
After 6mo, I've been persuaded to publicly tell all UGBB members, so everyone can have access, what MY online coaching is about?!?
A.) Being a Physician aside; BBing/AAS-PEDs/Coaching/fitness-lifestyle are my PASSIONS', not my income, so if you can afford a phone bill 1x, then this will be an easy choice (maybe the only time in your life)! there is limited space-->so PM me YOUR "1st Step" ASAP (& lets start improving those #s!!).

B.) Ind. (#1-7) service: (#2. AAS-PEDs University "doctor" Grade & still match ANYequiv. prices) PM/request LIST; "5%surgical Lidocaine"/oil mix- Tx PiP

[1st step] PM incl. Your STATS (wt/ht/bf%) + physq.pics: avail.; best=full ft/bk ("BBing relaxed") + Q&A ie.MHx/cycles/goals (included in "Re: stats + pics")

Strategy - PLAN & PREPARE (each will be discussed & dissected in GREAT detail when we begin!) just very brief intro
"We/I will be Setting up/Getting/Remodeling/Creating your...." (1-6)
1. DIET/NUTRITION plan. 24/7 @ your goals. review current macros, lifestyle/NEAT/work, fav. food choices, training/cardio; show me 'ideal' physique pics!
2.^AAS+/-GH, IGFLR3, MK677 (discuss PM only!) review LIST. expertly utilized. create/arrange your 'perfect' cycle @door 3-4days. must use PEDs w/ guaranteed accurate dosages/surgical sterility/purity bc my clients' physical results directly reflects on me as a Coach! (use 'Zlabs' T next cycle plz)
^(TRT pharma, no problem; Natty-skip 2).
3. TRAINING/GYM routine. daily. start-finish. must go through what you do now (all details needed; cardio, true weights/reps-not puffed up #s! no judging).
4. SUPPLEMENT program. best 4-5 cheap <$10/mo. amazon MUST haves! plus what can be stopped + MAKING supps (most save$$ here for life)
(5.) BLOOD work (optional). (I provide an easy website to order: basic CBC, LFTs, Lipid panel, T etc.) I Review, discuss, & Adjust variables if needed.
6. "SECRET" book? no, but "must have" while coached by me; simple $5 game changer if I make it part of your tool box.

What REALLY SETS ME Apart: 'day-to-day' #1---> #30 (some depend on YOUR personality/needs; some chat, others all business)

7. HELD ACCOUNTABLE: I will ask details, I will ask for proof, I will not let you fool yourself. we will always be moving forward.
-We talk regularly, back and forth via Txt/WhatsApp as you want or phone calls (if complicated); Full-time support for questions! +/-fights with wife/gf.
-Once you have all your PEDs/supplements in hand, I will do "site" injection videos - Biceps, Tri's, traps (for educational purposes)
-Regular discussions on progress, goals, improvements, and "how you are feeling?" check-ins.
-PHYSIQUE pic updates. usually it's just on the fly when you are feeling great to show off your progress!
-request short RECORDINGS of your training, especially on heaviest lifts or new exercises I asked you to try. then help improve.
-send you inspirational YouTube clips of the SPLIT you're training for motivation, important parts of a fitness/bbing podcast, things about your major goals.
-Keep you focused, almost obsessed about your goals by making available new info to learn from (I do the leg work, send it right to you)
-Continuous adjustments to any variables! Some are planned (ex. dosage), others needed on the fly (ex. slowing progress, lagging body part)
-Pics requested of YOUR MEALS some days. to ensure you're following the Diet correctly. Often its just motivation/for fun/show off chef expertise! you'll see
-Pics requested for YOUR training. to ensure you're following the Training correctly. to check progress on lifts, reps, weights. progressively.
-I will send you MY meal pictures often too so your not alone/for meal ideas/reference, its like 'who can top who' in make eating more fun!
-(Last ex) Keep Reminding you**WE ARE A TEAM, doing it together, we live it everyday, its a lifestyle! keep training/drugs/diet steady and CONSISTANT!

[2nd step:] after reviewing [Step 1], we will discuss YOUR particular PLAN & items needed while working together; once ready-
--> Send funds (1st WU/MG, CIM, last-crypto/Coin base account#) and we can START!
FEE for all services 5usd/day=1st mo.150usd, actually decreases monthly as YOU improve! cont. progressing-req.less time/daily^^further discounts
^commit for >2 consecutive mo./services (ie. clients often send$ to cover full cycle +16wks at one time).
^offered Mo(s) 2+ (ie. 50usd/mo, FREE 50mg Dbol pack) for supporting & rewarding my hard work w/ friendly Referrals-->new customers.
BONUS: Ind."solo" service (1-5 only) can be requested/used by past clients in the future for ZERO fee! just ask/use whichever you need!

you are interested in getting started-->just PM me 1st step + any relevant history details. Will reply w/Q&A +(# spots; many invite T. Partners!). finish-return. True passions are infectious, and mine tend to rub off onto clients! (works both ways!) "Motivation is the primary fuel for success".
MuscleMedicine, MD.
MuscleMedicineMD@protonmail.com (for LIST- provide Boards/usernames-join date, any references)
Learn more? research my posts, you'll glean a lot in the process
1st "MY INTRO" thread when I joined: (11) Doctor/Coach/BBer..missing for 10+yrs!! RETURNs better.. | Underground Body Building Forum (ugbodybuilding.com)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The good doc helped me out when I was having some pretty severe heart issues earlier. On day one he came up with the right diagnosis. While working with him I was going through the steps of the medical system and when I got to a cardiologist the cardiologist confirmed what he said was right. I'm now setting up coaching with him to get my fitness back from my downtime and then from there to build up to new highs. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in working with him to give it a shot, shoot him some PMs and talk it out. A good coach and guy that is an MD is invaluable these days.

Here's the thread where he helped me: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/elevated-heart-rate-testosterone.36771/

Cheers UG

Reaction score
Hey UG,

Just posting an update on the doc. I've gotten some test300 from him after paying out the ass from my TRT clinic and working with him for about a month. He's a solid coach and he knows what's up. I recommend PMing the doc for any coaching or gear. Glad I came to UG when I was dealing with some real shitty health a bit ago - great community here.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
End of SUMMER AAS SALE!!!
8/5 --> AUG ends!
1 month (30 days) of 50mg dbol caps or Test250 x 10ml with each NEW ORDER. PM for list.

Best,
MuscleMedicine, MD

Reaction score
Doc is no doubt legit. I placed an order a few month back
x3 enanthate
x2 deca
x3 dbol
2.5g MK
I'm now 12w into a 14w cycle, and I am very satisfied with my gains. Doc is always quick to respond and ships as soon as funds hit his account. He's as good as they come 10/10

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Thank you repeat customers & everyone who's been ordering & supportive. I'm moving the summer injectables to make room for the newest batches being made right now!
*Masteron will be ready by OCT 1st.

Support fellow UGBB members Vs. UK/foreign website sources who don't post, help, give back.
-I am giving you FREE gear &...
-I BEAT their prices anyway, my shipping's $8, plus it's AMERICAN!
-I talk/discuss PEDs w/ you (and treat you like a friend) w/ the Highest level of expertise & knowledge.

ps. All the guys ordering via email: join UGBB if you have time; we can hold conversations & you can get advice via PM more easily:) also grows the community here..

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
EQ tray.jpg

I thought we couldnt post pics of gear but I now see sources with no muscles themselves posting so here is an EQ420 TRAY about to be filled.
Buy some before I use it all MYSELF lol

New Threads